Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

I still have yet to wear mine, how do they fit?
only you can answer that question. i don't even have a pair 
laugh.gif

i'm close to saying screw it and not wearing them with wearable shoe trees.

just so uncomfortable... and i didn't wanna size up to use them more comfortably and then later they be too big when i stop.

only reason i use them on these is cuz i think the mesh looks like crap all creased up.

and i don't even understand why the mesh creases... i got plenty of air max's with mesh on them that doesn't crease at all.

guess it's the kind of mesh they used on these... :rolleyes

just so uncomfortable... and i didn't wanna size up to use them more comfortably and then later they be too big when i stop.

only reason i use them on these is cuz i think the mesh looks like crap all creased up.

and i don't even understand why the mesh creases... i got plenty of air max's with mesh on them that doesn't crease at all.

guess it's the kind of mesh they used on these...
eyes.gif
what shoe trees do you use

The sneaker shield ones.

The force fields I tried still creased on the sides, plus I heard they break down and bend over time. Tho I'm sure they're more comfortable.
i was hoping youd say another brand lol

i wore sneaker shields with my tans today and my feet were killing me lol

I may have found a pretty solid deal; both ways.
His RO's for my:
Lebron X Gold Medals
DB 9's
Lebron 9 "South Beach"
Gamma XI's.

Any thoughts?
As long as it's local go for it! I traded
DB3, Playoff 11s, Space Jams, Tuxedo 11 lows, Bred 4s, and 88s. There are still good people out there.

Just take a blow dryer to the mesh after you wear them.

Use your finger and push up wherever you have creasing while blow drying that area.

Dead srs, no troll, :lol:

Also, you can shave down those shoe trees to make it more comfortable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Use your finger and push up wherever you have creasing while blow drying that area.

someone try this and let me know the outcome

someone try this and let me know the outcome

It works pretty well.

I've probably worn my RO's 10x or more already and they look DS besides the dirt on the bottom.

Last edited by a moderator:
honestly doesn't matter. do you NEED more than 1 pair of shoes or do you plan on reselling the rest? some people collect that many because they have the financial means do to so. I'm not one of those people but i do understand that it happens.
Who said it matters? I was more curious as to why.  And the question was for Proto because if the pic was on his FB, he probably knows the guy and the reason he's purchased so many. There's nothing wrong with 2 or 3 pairs and if 8 pairs of the same thing is what he wants, I can accept that, too. If you wear them a lot the wear out or get ruined and it's nice have a few extra through the years especially if they're hard to find.  You're right it's his money and he can do what he wants.  I'm just in amazement that he has that many of each colorway and they all appear to be DS.
My thoughts exactly .
Not being funny, but at 3/4 am EST, what do you'd think they'd be doing other than maybe some website maintenance?

i was hoping youd say another brand lol

i wore sneaker shields with my tans today and my feet were killing me lol
Did you remove the soles before putting them in? Cause they used to hurt my feet too until I found that out.

Back
Top Bottom