Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

I don't think that's all of them.

That's nowhere near all his shoes.

That's not even all his KW designed shoes. Namely the charcoal / fire red GITD tour ones aren't even pictured (and he just wore a fresh pair a little over a year ago to the BET awards), the anthracite dons, nor blink 1's... And I'm sure he has multiples of most of them.

That's nowhere near all his shoes.

That's not even all his KW designed shoes. Namely the charcoal / fire red GITD tour ones aren't even pictured (and he just wore a fresh pair a little over a year ago to the BET awards), the anthracite dons, nor blink 1's... And I'm sure he has multiples of most of them.

that's probably about 1 of 17 closets he has. remember, you mention all the time his camp snatches up those size 12 pairs on flight club when they pop up. there's no way that's everything he has

So that's the pair he had on during his SXSW concert....I was close as hell but it was so dark I couldnt make out how they really looked

that's probably about 1 of 17 closets he has. remember, you mention all the time his camp snatches up those size 12 pairs on flight club when they pop up. there's no way that's everything he has
wait can you explain a lil more? out of the loop on that. kanye's camp has to buy pairs from flight club? wtf. 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
No chance those are it. The real first Adidas x Kanye model is probably still in it's early sample stages with production dates for mid-summer and a release in October/November
can you post the sources ir post these in the official yeezy adidas thread
My source is Reddit. Its the alleged samples of them. But im pretty sure these are it. He's signed to Y3 and has been working with Yohji Yamamoto, the same Japanese designer that designed the Qasa high. These have an obvious inspiration. 

My source is Reddit. Its the alleged samples of them. But im pretty sure these are it. He's signed to Y3 and has been working with Yohji Yamamoto, the same Japanese designer that designed the Qasa high. These have an obvious inspiration. 
But who posted it on reddit? Is that person reliable?

These are far too bland to be the finished product. Id imagine both Kanye and Adidas would want to make a splash with their first collaboration

These are far too bland to be the finished product. Id imagine both Kanye and Adidas would want to make a splash with their first collaboration
a few people did. not sure if theyre reliable or not, thats why i posted it here and didnt make a new thread. But I put two and two together and im pretty sure these are them...or at least one of the designs he did.

Mark i PM'd you. Can u help me out! Thanks!

Plats had midsole cracking though
ohwell.gif
(At least mine have)

My solars are still good.
My solars(straight from nike) looked like straight up b-grades (poor paint job) ashy scales glue stains etc 

My plats(from HOH) looked amazing from the 3m mesh to the midsole looked like what 200+ nike shoes should look like

Back
Top Bottom