Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

LeBron has a pair too. He just wore them.
Yeah I wouldn't be surprise to see KD in his too if his brother got a pair but in a few weeks he doesn't want to hear all the you copying Lebron too. Can't wait to see the all red kd 7 hype will be crazy on them because of the red Octobers. Wouldn't be surprised if Melo got a pair in too. Red is Kd and Melo's favorite color which explains the red 11s.

They're both under the same umbrella though..

...um, no. Kanye left Nike remember. He had a kind've public failing out with them. Nike didn't even want to release the RO's. Kanye went to Adidas, there rival. Lebron is Nike's largest athlete now. Wearing a shoe that they don't acknowledge anymore and who's namesake left for a rival company, yadda yadda yadda

Finally got ROs!

Traded my Solar + DBV + $550.
Good for you if you got what you wanted . Seems about even to me db v value is going down well at least in my size right now. If I had a pair I would need : nerf with backboard and ball ,weatherman and aunt pearl 4s, concord, space jams, cool greys, and bred 11s ,db 3s, 5s, foams, and Mike 95s, Mambacurials , prelude 3s,7s,8s, infrared 23 6s and kobe 8 sparks that is only if I had an extra pair if it was my only pair I would need them to add either Oregon foams, kd preheats, silver anniversary 11s or a couple of gr Kobe 8s and kd 6s to that and they all would have to be ds or vvnds. I wear a hard to find size 8 so I think that's justified if I would turn down all the cash and the person really wants the red Octobers and have a bunch of shoes on ice that they forgot about :lol: . I remember when they first release and people were offering their whole collection and car for them :lol:

...um, no. Kanye left Nike remember. He had a kind've public failing out with them. Nike didn't even want to release the RO's. Kanye went to Adidas, there rival. Lebron is Nike's largest athlete now. Wearing a shoe that they don't acknowledge anymore and who's namesake left for a rival company, yadda yadda yadda
umm its has a swoosh thats all nike cares about it. only sneakerheads cares about the inside info, beef, and drama. i can guarantee you 8/10 regular people wouldn't even know they were a kanye shoe. 

Last edited:
Solars, db 5 and 550 I would take asap. Why are db 5 prices dropping? Iam a 10.5-11 and they are still very high

Solars, db 5 and 550 I would take asap. Why are db 5 prices dropping? Iam a 10.5-11 and they are still very high
I don't know . For a while all in a size 8 on ebay were the sellers who wanted $1400-1800 and gms, then a month ago someone listed a pair for $800 nobody bid on them then a few weeks ago more popped up with that price and still nobody has bid on them also some were about to sell for $450 but the seller cancelled the auction :lol: .

pretty sure thats a travel
Crab dribble.......
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom