Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

i have a gut feeling this will be released on nike HK in 5 min...i better call my cousin lol.

glasses.gif

I've had the US NDC page up for the last hour.  It will go to the unavailable page for about 5 minutes and then back to the product page.  But have yet to see a size drop down.  

Don't be blinded by hype. The lasering on the Blinks > everything about the Red Octobers.  Red October + cash for Solars or Blinks would be a fair trade.

That was my plan. To trade for the previous two colorways. :lol:

even if you guys had a japanese address to ship to, wouldn't it still be an issue paying with an credit card/paypal thats linked to the US and not the same as the shipping.

still nice find though, did anyone actually order from nike japan?

even if you guys had a japanese address to ship to, wouldn't it still be an issue paying with an credit card/paypal thats linked to the US and not the same as the shipping.

still nice find though, did anyone actually order from nike japan?

I would prefer someone just assist me in using a JP credit card and JP address, and just ship to me when they arrive.

Think that is the only way anyway.

"Challenge Accepted" lol
they could do it. the silent release today shows they wanted to end the kayne story and move on. they could release a nikeid version to bury the kayne hype under the ground.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom