Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Anyone use sole savers or sole protectors for Yeezy 2s? Are are there any issues with doing this (yellowing, etc.)? Just trying to see if it's worth the trouble.

350s can be had for low to mid 600s. Just keep looking. Dude in Chicago sold pads solars og all sz 11 for 2200 . I had offered him 2700 and never got invoice. He sold locally to another dude in group for 2200. He also sold boost ds sz 11 for 500! I was ready for both. Ahhh :frown:

Anyone recently sell a DS pair of Red Octobers? If so, how much did you get?

Looking to gt rid of my size 9's.

does the black/solars fit any different from RO's? RO's fit me true to size, but some dude told me to size up on the solars....please advise...

Has anyone traded their Solars for Red Octobers?

Do you regret or was the trade worthwhile?

Been thinking about trading a pair of solars for RO and curious to know another members feelings after making that trade. They would be worn and not for collecting.

Been thinking about trading a pair of solars for RO and curious to know another members feelings after making that trade. They would be worn and not for collecting.

I tried with not much luck. After seeing a few pairs and having them in hand they are seriously underwhelming. They look much better in pictures. In person the lack of quality control really stands out with glue stains everywhere and certain inconsistencies. I haven't looked to trade in a while so I am in no hurry. At this point I would only do it if a good opportunity presented itself and the pair was at least decently constricted without excess glue and with even cuts.

Just my personal opinion, but solars >>> red octobers

Back
Top Bottom