Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Please stop it with the shipping confirmation emails... I feel like vomiting... Lol. I'm ashamed of myself for feeling this way. Congrats to those who got them that's been waiting on them. I would not rock these until the hype dies down. Also if your looking to resell I would seriously take them to your local consignment shop because the goons will be out in full force. But all jokes aside congrats to those who did get through today.

For me able to get a succesful order has me in shock.

For all the rumored release dates and all the hype from last year made me give up hope. Just quit thinkin bout em.

Then sittin here watchin tv not doing nothing, this tweet comes thru.

Think im done coppin for the next few months...

Nah im lyin. Lmao! Couple more pickups for this month

I'm not a reseller. But why am I sooooo tempted to list these???

because you paid $250 for a shoe thats instantly worth $3k+?

i dont see the issue if you did sell em, thats a lot of money unless you are well off so yea

I'm sure the winners of that Yeezy contest are about to get their pairs, since the details said they had until feb to ship.

Some of these will go for $5k I'm sure, but they're gonna come down once the market is flooded.

While it's sad I missed them for retail, I'm glad they released at all. Def sweetens the chances of getting them for a more reasonable price, rather than if they had no official release at all.

I never expected to get them for retail anyways...

also, gm and fake ones will soon come out of the woodworks. people that dont care about authentic pairs will buy those and thus with time people will realize that 5k and 10k will not be paid for them as easily.

I really don't care about getting anything else this month. I mean, everything else is gonna seem ehhhhh.

I'm going after the the kd asg and aunt pearls. But with less effort. And if I fail, ehhh, I'll just video myself tongue kissing my yeezys

I'm salty

Salty but ain't mad tho. For those who rock their kicks and afraid to lose their lace tips, try a layer or three of the white plumber's tape and let me know how it works out. Not permanent like super glue so I figured it should work.

was stuck in the middle of waco tx driving back from my weekend in dallas when i get the tweet at first i was like nah gotta be fake then few minutes pass and i get 10 txts from ppl asking did you get em????? Soon as i set my phone back down i see this 

I'm not a reseller. But why am I sooooo tempted to list these???
just do it brah before resell price goes down for this :rolleyes

congratzz who got them, this also drop on NDC china when i was on the road to my working place :smh:

Did anyone get shipping confirmation that choose overnight? Also I know about track by reference on UPS but have never used it on FedEx should it work the same way?

i think everyone that got free shipping just had theirs dropped off at ups. i don't know when they will hand off the packages to fedex but i hope soon

Did anyone get shipping confirmation that choose overnight? Also I know about track by reference on UPS but have never used it on FedEx should it work the same way?

Overnight won't be shipped until tomorrow. Actually nothing has shipped yet. Just labels created for the orders. We are in the same boat.

It does work the same way to a certain degree.  FedEX adds #'s to Nike's order # so simply using the order # will not work...

Back
Top Bottom