Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

I can't even sit up here and front...

I LOVE sneakers. Have a passion for them. Been collecting since 2001. Been an NT lurker since then and an active member since 2004. I've seen so many shoes come and go in that period. Been through my hoarder phase and my "getting rid of my collection, getting out the game phase." Now I only buy what I like and will wear; typically retro Jordans based on OG color ways and trainers/runners. With that said...

I gotta let em go! :lol:

Real talk though I have absolutely no reason to keep these shoes. I can't see holding on to a shoe I paid $250 for with the potential of making close to a $5K profit and I KNOW they'll sit in the closet for years before I have an occasion to actually wear them.

Bout to knock down a little debt and take the wife and kids somewhere fun. I straight up felt like I won the lotto yesterday. I was telling my non sneaker head friends about em and all of em where like "Why you ain't get two or call me?! So I just go on Nike.com and it's called the Red WHAT?! Footlocker at the Galleria still got em?!"

Gotta love your out of the loop friends. :lol:

- Preciate it.

Man with his priorities straight . Pay down some debt and treat the fam. Good on you man, really glad you were able to cop

The funny thing is that I turned nike notifications on just like last week but I had my phone on airplane mode :lol:

I dont think I had the money in my bank account anyway. Dat broke boy struggle :smh:

Guess me and these shoes just weren't meant to be

The funny thing is that I turned nike notifications on just like last week but I had my phone on airplane mode
laugh.gif

I dont think I had the money in my bank account anyway. Dat broke boy struggle
mean.gif

Your avy though

woke up this morning and made sure to check my email again to see if i was dreaming. Nope i was not this is real .. 

Yea but ground and express shipping are two different animals with Ndc.
is it? idk i never do the express shipping cause i get mine on tuesday anyway due to where i live, no need to pay extra to get it a day early or whatever

Like I said, Nike doesn't make money off these limited releases, and since Nike is done with Kanye now, they should just release more Yeezy 2s to make some money and everyone happy. Kanye would of wanted this too, he said he wants his shoes on everyone's feet like Lebron's, and that's why he left Nike. So, by doing this it will be a win for Nike, everyone, and Kanye! Who agrees? 
happy.gif

These shoes have been sitting in a warehouse since late summer.  This wasn't a new production run.  Nike isn't going to create a new batch of shoes for a guy they have no affiliation with.

Ahhh where is my shipping confirmation!!!!? Im getting nervous Nike playing with my emotions [emoji]128553[/emoji]

That is a mail fraud>>>>> at least 20 years in prison and penalty of not less than $5,000 plus a visit from Kanye West.

hate to tell you this, i went through something similar (got scammed) involving the United States Postal Service, which, in theory, should be the leading company on mail fraud since it is a federal crime. The guy gave me and someone else a package with tracking, but it had a bogus address and bogus return address. it actually came through my local post office. I went to talk to them, explained the situation, and they said that they can't open the package unless there is suspicion of dangerous items inside, like a bomb or anthrax or something like that. since there was no valid delivery address, their only option was to return to sender, despite what me and the other guy explained about what went down. i filled out a mail fraud form, and the other guy went straight to the police, but apparently you need to be able to pick out the perpetrator from a police line up to press charges, which is impossible online, and as far as the mail fraud thing goes, they take your complaint, and put it on file, but only if there are a large number of complaints against a particular person will they investigate it. So long story short, even though yes, that is technically mail fraud, which is a federal offense, they very rarely persecute or follow through with actually finding the person and pressing the charges against them.
USPS is not a government agency.

honestly, i'm just praying for a small restock. heard many UK orders were cancelled, so i assume they'll put them back on. I know it's wishful thinking, though.

Yea but ground and express shipping are two different animals with Ndc.
is it? idk i never do the express shipping cause i get mine on tuesday anyway due to where i live, no need to pay extra to get it a day early or whatever

Yes. Express is done by FedEx and you get notifications later than ground orders. At the end of the day the order shows up on time as long as it passes review.

Ahhh where is my shipping confirmation!!!!? Im getting nervous Nike playing with my emotions [emoji]128553[/emoji]
I think most of the confirmations have been to guys on the east. I'm just (im)patiently waiting for mine

Last edited:
The funny thing is that I turned nike notifications on just like last week but I had my phone on airplane mode :lol:

Same here. Plane landed at 1:50, turned off airplane mode. Got a test from a friend that said "#copped"... So I'm thinking some pictures of something new released and he's saying he's copping. A minute later, "yeezy 2 is now available" and "sold out" notification came. I wanted to scream so bad on that plane... Didn't wanna go to Guantanamo Bay tho...

I think most of the confirmations have been to guys on the east. I'm just (im)patiently waiting for mine
i called and they told me that its still processing so its to early to expect shipping email even though a couple of people got them already. she said the latest you will receive the email is tomorrow.

I can't even sit up here and front...

I LOVE sneakers. Have a passion for them. Been collecting since 2001. Been an NT lurker since then and an active member since 2004. I've seen so many shoes come and go in that period. Been through my hoarder phase and my "getting rid of my collection, getting out the game phase." Now I only buy what I like and will wear; typically retro Jordans based on OG color ways and trainers/runners. With that said...

I gotta let em go! :lol:

Real talk though I have absolutely no reason to keep these shoes. I can't see holding on to a shoe I paid $250 for with the potential of making close to a $5K profit and I KNOW they'll sit in the closet for years before I have an occasion to actually wear them.

Bout to knock down a little debt and take the wife and kids somewhere fun. I straight up felt like I won the lotto yesterday. I was telling my non sneaker head friends about em and all of em where like "Why you ain't get two or call me?! So I just go on Nike.com and it's called the Red WHAT?! Footlocker at the Galleria still got em?!"

Gotta love your out of the loop friends. :lol:

- Preciate it.

This is pretty much how I feel too. I have not been on NT nearly as long, but have always been into sneakers, mostly Jordans. Remember having to buy "sky" Jordans cause the Airs were too big when the 1s came out. Have been pretty much wearing only Jordans and Air Maxes the last few years. But when these popped up, I went through the process on instinct, after missing on a most of the recent in demand Jordans and Foams. It would be cool to have these, but with what people are paying, I can't possibly justify keeping them. And now that I'm married, my wife agrees, so there's that. :lol:

This is pretty much how I feel too. I have not been on NT nearly as long, but have always been into sneakers, mostly Jordans. Remember having to buy "sky" Jordans cause the Airs were too big when the 1s came out. Have been pretty much wearing only Jordans and Air Maxes the last few years. But when these popped up, I went through the process on instinct, after missing on a most of the recent in demand Jordans and Foams. It would be cool to have these, but with what people are paying, I can't possibly justify keeping them. And now that I'm married, my wife agrees, so there's that. :lol:
Yup. I told my wife a couple months ago about the FTL release and was like "If you help me get these you might be able to get that new carpet or granite countertops you want" She was like "What I need to do?" :lol:

- Preciate it.

Back
Top Bottom