Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

SO MUCH WIN IN THIS!!!!!
roll.gif

Risk management. You don't walk around with stacks of cash, I personally wouldn't do it with ultra valuable shoes either. I'm pretty cool, but not risk my **** cool. Even 1% extra chance it happens is to much extra for my fam.
no need to be frail. I'd walk around in red yeezys like they're nothing.

Damn I had the weirdest dream last night that out of nowhere Nike dropped the Red Yeezy 2. No warning, just a suckerpunch by nikestore on twitter

Risk management. You don't walk around with stacks of cash, I personally wouldn't do it with ultra valuable shoes either. I'm pretty cool, but not risk my **** cool. Even 1% extra chance it happens is to much extra for my fam.
no need to be frail. I'd walk around in red yeezys like they're nothing.
Im sure your body building frame will come in handy at gun point.

All I'm saying is don't be scared to wear a pair of shoes. It's not good to live your life in fear. I don't actually wish someone pulls a gun on me :lol:

Tracking is updated on my Yeezys.  Not just a label anymore. 

PS.  While you're waiting for the imaginary restock, open another tab in your Google Chrome and buy your mother some flowers for Valentines Day.  

#FamilyFirst 

PS.  While you're waiting for the imaginary restock, open another tab in your Google Chrome and buy your mother some flowers for Valentines Day.  

#FamilyFirst 

Wanted to hate on you, but true story.

#FamilyFirst 
I also got the tracking updated. They'll be here tomorrow :smile:. Good thinking on the Valentines Day though!

Back
Top Bottom