Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Or you know could be thankful for being able to get even those and have the disposable cash to buy them...

yeah i guess :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

in actuality, i have alot to be thankful for. I got Bred 1s, Royals, Tiffanys, DB 3s, SC GP Gloves and alot of other hyped up shoes for retail. I probably could sell most of my collection to get Red Octobers but its not worth it. The way I look at it is if i didnt get the shoe, it wasn't meant for me, at least not at this time.

Last edited:
Whats the difference of wearing these and people wearing jewelry, especially married people.

I know a lot of people spend a stack or few stacks on wedding rings.

Whats the difference of wearing these and people wearing jewelry, especially married people.

I spent little less than two racks for my wifey ring.

And to answer your question, I can see you wearing red yeezy's from far away. You can't see my wife's ring unless you close up :nerd:

My 0.02$

EU shipping has started. Just got my shipping tracking email. I'm in UK. Due in Wenesday
got mine too bro...was just wondering how heavy it is, mine is 1.1 kgs. Is it that light? never owned one so I don't know what it weighs. Probably 1 pair is missing...hopefully not (fingers crossed). Congrats!

lmao, i'm guessing you would've had a better chance if they announced the date and time in advance?
ofcourse not. you are missing the point, look at the hype they created for the OVO garbage jordans..they even made a couple of fake auctions for 100k to create hype for the upcoming release..and red yeezys got a twitter link and uploaded in the webstore like some underpants. you won't see a similar release for hyped sneakers guys...

The shoes are more sought after.
.... 99% of dudes don't wanna wear wedding rings.... cant say that about yeezys
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sshhhhhh I take mines off when I travel specially to NY :pimp: haha j/k i love the wifey :tongue:

Last edited:
ofcourse not. you are missing the point, look at the hype they created for the OVO garbage jordans..they even made a couple of fake auctions for 100k to create hype for the upcoming release..and red yeezys got a twitter link and uploaded in the webstore like some underpants. you won't see a similar release for hyped sneakers guys...

i dont think any shoe will ever reach the hype levels that the Red Yeezys did. There's not even another celeb that could bring this much hype to a sneaker release. The only thing that could possibly top this is a QS release of the Air Mags with self lacing laces

even Jay Z understands being cautious with his wife's safety. She has that multimillion dollar ring but wears the cheaper one that cost 6 figured.

Last edited:
2k on a wedding ring? Must be nice. My girl talkin bout 8-10k :x  

she needa stop watching those housewives of miami, new york, atlanta, whatever.

my girl picked out a nice joint which she loves dearly and gets compliments on all the time.

we got it from gordons jewelers. it was 35 but was on sale for about 23 i think. i dont remember the exact number, i have the receipt at home but any shorty who wants over 2-3k for an engagement ring probably aint the right girl... :lol:

Last edited:
I wouldnt say my girl is materialistic at all..

But when it comes to a wedding and the one ring for the rest of her life, she aint playin 
laugh.gif

But when it comes to a wedding and the one ring for the rest of her life, she aint playin :lol:

yea, a woman waits her entire life for such a thing. a lot want something that leaves a lasting impression. I had my fiancé pick her ring out. got it with my tax refund. was happy she didn't break the bank.

got mine too bro...was just wondering how heavy it is, mine is 1.1 kgs. Is it that light? never owned one so I don't know what it weighs. Probably 1 pair is missing...hopefully not (fingers crossed). Congrats!
1.1 sounds like one pair to me. J's weigh 1.5 on average

But when it comes to a wedding and the one ring for the rest of her life, she aint playin :lol:

wedding band or engagement ring? i got a little confused on that. either way, a band should be way less than an engagement ring as it isnt as glamorous. the engagement ring is supposed to be the one that shows off and the band should be less flaunty, more meaningful

Would it be outlandish to believe that random NikeTowns, mom and pops and select Nike accounts to randomly drop these at an unannounced date/time?

Back
Top Bottom