Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

I feel you like I have a lot of doubles and triples and I could easily off them and cop a pair of yeezys but nah it ain't in me lol.. My friends think I'm bugging for not doing it cause they all got yeezys and I'm always saying I want em and they say so sell ur extras but Im not gonna do it.. I can live without them I have two Y1s so watever lol

y2>>>>y1 by FAR. believe me.

I respect your opinion but I disagree. Yeezy 1 materials were definitely better than the 2's. Leather was on point for the net's and zen's. 2's are definitely nice though.

well.. 2s all have similar materials. all the 1s are diff...which is dope.. but Personally I love the 2s a bit more. :smile:

i respect your opinion two. Y1 and Y2>>> ALL

better? :smile:

So that Raised By Thieves raffle on IG is a big scam lol. Claims he has 20 spots left for $1. I figured what do I have to lose....copped 10. People on IG comment how many they copped, and it added up to more than 20. He erased the comments within seconds of being posted. Then posted another pic saying orders bounced and 20 more are available. I knew it seemed fishy in the begninning. Name suits him well lol

So that Raised By Thieves raffle on IG is a big scam lol. Claims he has 20 spots left for $1. I figured what do I have to lose....copped 10. People on IG comment how many they copped, and it added up to more than 20. He erased the comments within seconds of being posted. Then posted another pic saying orders bounced and 20 more are available. I knew it seemed fishy in the begninning. Name suits him well lol

i commented on the yeezy pic.. and he told me there was 20 left.. i didnt cop nothing...and i said "dude i rather just cop em all for 6k..since you say theres only 300" and never responded. lmao.. oh well, i honestly dont believe in these raffles...

He has done like 10+ different Yeezy 2 raffles since release... I still can't believe people fall for it... :smh:

Quality on the nets and zens are on point. Timeless shoe and will age better then the Y2 IMO. Still tho, the 2s are untouchable.
the strap on the 1's > 2 bro lol... im jk with you.

But yeah, Everything about the 1's to me from the ATO style strap to the "Y" print to the materials.

Yeah I'd do 1600... But that's basically it. I didn't realize they jumped so much lately. I'm in the Seattle area and there's like no aneaker events this way. And I just don't really have any connections. What do you mean fb groups?

Yeah I'd do 1600... But that's basically it. I didn't realize they jumped so much lately. I'm in the Seattle area and there's like no aneaker events this way. And I just don't really have any connections. What do you mean fb groups?

just like niketalk has a sell/buy area

facebook sneaker groups post shoes for FS all the time.. typically they throw some decent deals..ive dealt with several and have gotten some heat that way..but i would be very careful...

paypal invoice ALWAYS.

i gifted a dude 3k for a few things like 4 months ago..thats beacause my homie knew him personally and he had great feedback on there.. i still felt ehh but saved me 500 on the asking price and I had his address, work and all that so I would def go down there if anything...(iam in norcal, he was in socal)

I can barely tell the difference anymore between those super max authentic AAA perfect versions VS a real pair. Solars and plats I'm good, but these always give me a hard time. Unless the smell like rotten eggs, then you're in the clear  
laugh.gif

Man, everytime I list my RO in my facebook group people get very salty and pissed because I copped for retail and want to sell for a profit. Im not a skinny jean wearing dude im a grown man and wearing all red shoes looks silly at 37 even though they are dope to me.....

Man, everytime I list my RO in my facebook group people get very salty and pissed because I copped for retail and want to sell for a profit. Im not a skinny jean wearing dude im a grown man and wearing all red shoes looks silly at 37 even though they are dope to me.....

37?? bro you should be wearing whatever you want regardless of it looking silly. lol come on man! It's sneakers. make your money or enjoy them at retail! either way you're winning :smokin

who cares about your age nowadays???:smokin

Hey guys kind of a lengthy question but back in 2009 I wasn't really into the shoe game much at all but I was wondering could someone tell me how they released the yeezy 1s? Was there a ton of hype? Did regular shoe stores get the like sheikh and footlocker??

Back
Top Bottom