Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by lilpapaya06

i agree with ron can't believe i'm doing this but goods was taken over on tuesday
just wanna complete the set
victory baller you go to jackson my gf's cousin goes there

couldnt believe that goods takeover, my friend went wednesday night and was booted, unreal..i drove by today, all the people in like looked like high schoolkids too i was suprised (but at the same time i wasnt)

I duno if NT wants me to blow it up but the link posted hours ago before they took down the black/pinks and zens.

most worthless posts in this thread...guess this is how the little kids get their post counts up...

^good try at photoshop
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by joeman1515

Originally Posted by lilpapaya06

i agree with ron can't believe i'm doing this but goods was taken over on tuesday
just wanna complete the set
victory baller you go to jackson my gf's cousin goes there

couldnt believe that goods takeover, my friend went wednesday night and was booted, unreal..i drove by today, all the people in like looked like high school kids too i was suprised (but at the same time i wasnt)

yup the kids lined up were at the black pink campout in the very back they came prepared and i believe they are in high school Lenard is there anyqualifications of becoming part of team fourth quarter?

Yo Wednesday I had my brother and my roomate line up, my roomate decided to bounce now i only got one pair, Im hot. Its goof tho at least i got on of themjoints smell me?

Back
Top Bottom