Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

hella-tight-yeezy-fitted-caps-2.jpg

Just called Lebron he is going to stay in line for my pair.
Since he has nothing else to do.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Just refreshed and got what looks to be a "product is no longer available" message IN CHINESE. Is it going down?
laugh.gif
say no to drugs.

Here's a recap of Niketown Chicago before I go to bed.

So...

During the week, I called everyday and got the same response. No camping til after the store closes FRIDAY 8PM. Well, im chilling at leaders and i get a textfrom my guy who i waited with black/pinks for and he says theres a line 12 deep. as soon as i hear this, i get in a cab and go there. prob took 5 min, leadersis like 8 blocks away....anyway, i get there and am feelin kinda crappy bcuz i wasnt happy that i was 13th. by 5, there were about 20 people in line. but by 6there was about 40. By 7 there had to be between 75-85 people. granted, a list was started and everyoone who began to camp wrote their name down. there was NOSHADY business at all. at about 7 15, a guy and woman place their chairs at the door. sidenote: no one could be in front of the store or the cops would becalled, so we were chillin more towards the street. if uve ever been to chicago, u know michigan avenue sidewalks are big. so this guy says f u im not honoringthe list. then a group of about 7-10 people try to post up. now, there were about 40 people on this list, and the 40 people all stuck together and told dudestheyd get a butt(ur not suppose to swear on NT) whoppin if they didnt move.

well tensions are rising. at about 8:15 the cops come and hear everyones side. by 8:45, they decide to honor the list.

i cant complain, but the city of chicago and nike have to figure out away to do releases. people cant come the day before and think things are sweet. i wouldhave been there tuesday night but they said NO CAMPING

Goodnight! i have to be up at 7 to pick up my pair

Back
Top Bottom