Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by Slick Rick

where do we check for them I'm lost i'm half sleep my head keeps tilting back, and what time is 2:30 pst in eastern time
you're a lightweight. just go to sleep and leave the shoes to the big boys

where do we check for them I'm lost i'm half sleep my head keeps tilting back, and what time is 2:30 pst in eastern time
SMH!
mad.gif

Why don't you go back on ISS and try to convince them these are releasing on Sunday? I'm sure they were all falling for it, you just have to tryharder.

Originally Posted by Manglor

KRISPACINLA those sheets are straight clowning haha!

I wanna see a pic like that with ALL your tan yeezys, that would bring a lot of people who miss out online tonight to tears.
indeed....to the point about bring us to tears, but for him that would be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
give him a breakk, as he says hes only 14.

im refreshing the nike sportswear page..is that the right thing to do?

im doing a few different things...searching and refreshing the page that was back a few pages...also trying the non-flash site with the item number.

Don't feel too bad kid, i don't know what page they are refreshing now either since the one from awhile back says no longer avaliable.

Originally Posted by rickyfong

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
give him a breakk, as he says hes only 14.
When I was 14, I knew the difference between EST and PST and how to convert time zones.

Im tired of everyone bothering me, it always people with less than 200 posts. Im not a noob ive been here for 3 years and its time to reveal my true identityits me failedtakeover, Ive been mia hoping everyone would forget about my shenagians, and any true member will tell you ive been hear for a while

to entertain yourself, you can go on ebay and bid on fake yeezys with a random account. a pair of "white/white limited edition yeezys" went for 1000USD
laugh.gif
:

to entertain yourself, you can go on ebay and bid on fake yeezys with a random account. a pair of "white/white limited edition yeezys" went for 1000 USD
laugh.gif

i wish i was the seller

to entertain yourself, you can go on ebay and bid on fake yeezys with a random account. a pair of "white/white limited edition yeezys" went for 1000 USD
laugh.gif
that would be a pretty nice way to boost your prices if you sellin

Im tired of everyone bothering me, it always people with less than 200 posts. Im not a noob ive been here for 3 years and its time to reveal my true identity its me failedtakeover, Ive been mia hoping everyone would forget about my shenagians, and any true member will tell you ive been hear for a while
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Im tired of everyone bothering me, it always people with less than 200 posts. Im not a noob ive been here for 3 years and its time to reveal my true identity its me failedtakeover, Ive been mia hoping everyone would forget about my shenagians, and any true member will tell you ive been hear for a while
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

when you use your debit card, when do they charge it? I aint got the money in it tonight, but if I head to the bank and put it in tomorrow morning would I bestraight?

Back
Top Bottom