Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

The thing I don't understand is the people who snap these up for $500 a pop in NYC and then try to re-sell...that's not a winner ladies andgentlemen...

$400 is a great deal...at least for those who dont have any other way to cop than online or thru a hook
i paid $450 for the tans and didnt camp, wait, or worry....store sold them for $300 so 150$ for still having a life and no campin, isnt too bad...iguess
grin.gif

copped all three for $1078.28
happy.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
never thot iwould be spending that much when i should have paid only $710 for all three if there wasnt such MASSIVE hype on these....but payin 360 each to not campin forthe tans and smooth 1.5-2 day camps for the other two i cant complain...most went thru weeks of camping and/or relied on the luck of raffles or dreadedNDC
mad.gif
mad.gif
which i could do none of

goodluck to those stayin on NDC till the wednesday release, u guys are dedicated...but its worth it if you can cop for retail+shippin

pretty sure this thread will blow up with the people who managed to cop flaunting their pickups and those that are going to start to hate because they donthave them
laugh.gif
and missed out
laugh.gif

I paid $940 for my 3 pairs, I am extremely satisfied!

2/3 for retail is next to impossible for someone who lives in Ohio!

i spent $950 for all 3, wish i could have gotten all 3 for retail or resold some pairs and made money out of the situation

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

i copped for $400...

oh well..

im tired of waiting and not even being sure if ill catch em on ndc..

if i do...they will b for sale..

thats a good price for this release

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

i copped for $400...

oh well..

400 is not a good price FTL

Originally Posted by RetroTwoThree

160jordansdeep wrote:
FR3SH like UgHH wrote:
i copped for $400...

oh well..

400 is not a good price FTL
that's cheap for this shoe and i am counting the 2 other colorways also i know people selling them on here for no less then $550.00 each

and he got the shoe without sleeping in the street

unless you willing to sleep in the street for 4 or 5 days and get them at retail

i myself had a chance to get them for retail but would have had to do a 12 hour campout in the rain for it

if the weather was nice on friday i would have been there

also I am not as much into shoes anymore

and i got the yeezy colorway I really want for retail and gave the dude in the shop $20.00
the only way i would sell the shoe is if I got what the shoes is worth not a low ball offer and I am not in a rush to sell so i would not sell it in theaftermarket for less then my asking price

stores in nyc where sell the tans at $500.00 plus tax after the high mark up and there where lines for $500

at some not all over the over priced stores

i think either quickly or over time the tan colorway will lose some of its value
and the first & second colorway will still command a high price

i also see this shoe as a spizkez
beucase nike sees the crazyness and knows this shoe is the biggest hit a new shoe has ever had

i myself would not drop over $380.00 for a pair now on the way i feel about shoes

one more personal note

i guess i dont care if i get a shoe to keep or sell anymore
frown.gif

but i could have used a pair of these if i put the work in

ahh well

Who else (other then me) thinks that there will be a somewhat steep price increase on these Tans after the NDC raffle and a lot of people are disappointed andscrambling?

I;ve been talking to a few people and they told me that if they dont get a pair on NDC they will be hitting me up ASAP.

The problem is that by that time I feel like people will be more willing to pay resell prices because they have no more hope for a place where to pay retail.

Also by that time prices like $555 will no longer be seen or available.

Just my .02...

AYO YO BOY JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH HIS CONNECTS

THE YEEZYS GOING TO BE ON EZ CAWP FO ME

Man I want to share the info

but we got mad lurkers and Rats
nerd.gif

who going to blow it up

and some ISSrs and i DESPISE I$$ WITH A PASSION

So get at me VIA PM

anybody with a "wheat" colored new era? if so please post a pic with them next to the nets to see if theres a huge difference in "net" and"wheat" Thanks.

i hope the yeezy 2's (or whatever they'll be called) have a unique midsole like the samples in complex.

Originally Posted by k r e a m

where they sold on ndc alreadY???

if they did, this thread would have blown up 50 pages filled with "
banana.gif
" Nters with their success stories and "
cry01.gif
po.gif
" Nter with their stories offailure

Back
Top Bottom