Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

^ pst
roll.gif

damn I missed out. my computer effed me over lol. I got the ones I REALLY wanted (blk/pinks) so im not trippin at all. congrats to all that copped. Niketricked us all once again

sucks i was getting ready to check out but kept getting an error message that the format of my phone number was incorrect.

It's been a great run everyone. Can't wait for the GR's . . .
nerd.gif

Now that the Yeezy's are "done", I'll be expecting his LV's to drop very soon.

It's time to separate the men from the boys.

i'm pretty sure if you ordered more than one with the same billing info your orders are gonna get cancelled (except the 1st one you got, probably)...

yes, one per customer. I suggest that people stay up and call Nike first thing and get that order in. That's what I will be doing

I tried to warn first but people doubted me......
I had time to log in and still cop. Whew!

Originally Posted by TooMuchair89

ANY ONE JUST CHECKED OUT WITHOUT CHANGING THE WAY OF SHIPMENT
i checked out immediately, didnt alter anything. whole process took me 30 seconds, hopefully they dont cancel my order b/c of ground shipping :/ iknow these 2nd day air dudes get priority sometimes

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Used two different computers and 2 different cards so I'm good haha big ups to the nter that told me the time without having to pay
pimp.gif

My boy WAVE!!!
pimp.gif

Used two different computers and 2 different cards so I'm good haha big ups to the nter that told me the time without having to pay
pimp.gif

I told you guys what would happen.

I tried to let you guys catch a deal.

Yet I caught some hate form some people.

Its still all good.

I'm sure if you REALLY want them youll find a good deal on them...

CONGRATS to everyone who copped on NDC!

laughing at ppl who copped multiple pairs. . . it's not going to work unless you shipped to diff. states. NDC's not stupid. . . orders that didnt gothrough will be back up for ppl who couldn't get em tonight.

OMG

wow

duuhhhhhhhh

cant close ma mouth

cant express this shocking

so confused

forgot to hit refresh for bout an hour
and now they gone

sigh

Originally Posted by jay2da3airjordan

laughing at ppl who copped multiple pairs. . . it's not going to work unless you shipped to diff. states. NDC's not stupid. . . orders that didnt go through will be back up for ppl who couldn't get em tonight.
learn before you know my friend used my own card and then my dads to different billing and shipping adress's im no fool ive done this manytimes
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom