Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

New Topic: How many pairs you think go back up on the site-tomorrow? canceled orders, multiples, etc. haha

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

Anyone know what time they were released and what time they were sold out?

it was live on NDC at exactly 10:30pm PST (i got my order confirmation at 10:33) and if u look back on here, nobody even mentioned it until after a few minutesafter (i think, go back and check). and i believe people started saying the site got goofy on them at like 10:50pm PST

Originally Posted by jeff3424

New Topic: How many pairs you think go back up on the site-tomorrow? canceled orders, multiples, etc. haha
i'm thinking it will happen, but if so, when exactly? anyone have experiences with that (no selling me the info either, LOL)?

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

man nobody laughing at yo boy the bawse

no more

robocawp ftw

PALABRA TU KANYEEEZZZY
salty
laugh.gif

YouMad.jpg

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

man nobody laughing at yo boy the bawse

no more

robocawp ftw

PALABRA TU KANYEEEZZZY

I'm saying though
laugh.gif

Dude was one of the only one with the info on when they dropped, that's cool. Why spit in our faces now?
laugh.gif

My man really needs a hug, though.

I said the stress would be over once this last cw dropped... its not REALLY over till i get my tracking # ...Bumped it up to Next Day, we'll see whathappens.. my fingers are crossed

Originally Posted by freshair

i know i got order confirmation at 10:43..

that means i was just a hair too late... that is if my size 12 wasn't one of the first to go...

oh well, i got a trade working for one (which i was still gonna do with ya balla, even if i woulda copped on ndc, don't get it twisted, pics coming tonighthomie), and my local spot is supposed to be getting them (at retail, no shipping on top like ndc... and like the zens i will be trying to cop multiples, butdon't pm me, when and if i have them, you'll all know)...

so glad I didn't camp out for these now lol. e-camping is way easier
indifferent.gif

nah... e-camping isn't an experience and is more stressful by default. at least compared to the camps i've been in...

Originally Posted by Jekih

so glad I didn't camp out for these now lol. e-camping is way easier
indifferent.gif

nah... e-camping isn't an experience and is more stressful by default. at least compared to the camps i've been in...

Yeah but some people have work/school n can't afford to sleep in the streets for a week for a pair of shoes

I like how people say they got 3 pairs when it was 1 per billing address.

Now watch them say they were successfully able to get 3 orders in with 3 different billing addresses before they all sold out.

was there an email sent out to employees that said the realease time?

congratst to everyone who copped...

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

I'm saying though
laugh.gif

Dude was one of the only one with the info on when they dropped, that's cool. Why spit in our faces now?
laugh.gif

My man really needs a hug, though.

man so where are all my doubters at

still sleepin??????

when they awake they bout to be weeepin

ya boy the bawse doin his thing

I GET A CALL LIK WHERE ARE YOU YEEEZZZY!!!!!

anyways heres a fit

for all yo uswagga jockers who dont know what to rock

erez

erez

%21BTYQPLQBGk%7E%24%28KGrHgoH-DwEjlLlzbOWBKIHJ7f3Rw%7E%7E_1.JPG

tan-nike-air-yeezy.jpeg

jcrew h&m nike
pimp.gif

From NDC description "Rubber glow-in-the-dark outsole for durability and traction" like the GITD is gonna help?? and its not like anyone cares boutdurability & traction lol...

I HIGHLY doubt they droppin tomorrow. If you called Nike..pressed 1 in regards to the Yeezys, a recorded message says theywere droppin late monday night or early tuesday. Doubt they goin drop again on wed.

I tried campin for both zens and blk/pinks on ndc hopin for a second drop. Never came up
laugh.gif

Got confirmation already and for those saying i would only end up getting 1 smh i got my pairs(2) suck on that one haterz !

And now its time for the hypermax grind tennis ball and mcflys will be mine !

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by freshair

i know i got order confirmation at 10:43..

that means i was just a hair too late... that is if my size 12 wasn't one of the first to go...

oh well, i got a trade working for one (which i was still gonna do with ya balla, even if i woulda copped on ndc, don't get it twisted, pics coming tonight homie), and my local spot is supposed to be getting them (at retail, no shipping on top like ndc... and like the zens i will be trying to cop multiples, but don't pm me, when and if i have them, you'll all know)...
I know homie.
happy.gif

Its just that I read, "I have one on lock already" and figured what you were talking about...

BTW someone I know might have a 12 they want to trade for a size 10.5 in tans.

I'll just PM you...

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Got confirmation already and for those saying i would only end up getting 1 smh i got my pairs(2) suck on that one haterz !

And now its time for the hypermax grind tennis ball and mcflys will be mine !

Rick2345 Hit me up, PM me. Ive got both already

Back
Top Bottom