Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by debs 168

i don't even know if i'm on the flash link or non flash link, to be honest. i just know the page is down and i can't get any work done because i'm refreshing every 3 sec lol.
the non flash link has a white background

the flash link has that orange/charcoal interface

Originally Posted by debs 168

roll.gif
@ nike holding a dude hostage. can't even go to lunch school. gotta sit here and make sure these don't pop back up.
Fixed.

yesterday i was getting ready to check out and there was an error saying that my day time phone was not correct....took like 5 minutes kept putting the samenumbers. So right after i tested it out again on some jordans...I didnt even have to put in a phone number and the order went str8 through. I canceled thismorning for the jordans and now i got the confirmation for the yeezys next day for 254.....NIKE has the worst customer service

oh, ok.

work <<<<br />
school's much, much better IMO. thats another topic, tho.

anyway now i have the flash and non flash site up. the non flash site has the regular store up but no yeezy's. the flash link has the black orange thing.

what browser are you guys on? and what kind of internet supplier are you guys using comcast?

They are going to pop up when we all least expect it. The minute you walk away from your computer, wa-lah!

Originally Posted by SC415

what browser are you guys on? and what kind of internet supplier are you guys using comcast?
IE 8 -FTL
FireFox -FTW

I bet these still pop up where you would least expect it!

what are the yeezys listed under on the non flash site though....cause you cant search, these would be considered as...???

the browser doesn't matter...i think it has to do with flash vs. "regular." when they go up, if they go up, they'll probably go up on both.
i don't know for sure, just guessing...but i'm on an older computer with an older internet explorer and one link has one page and the other hasanother.

Back
Top Bottom