Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by KiiCkZ4DaYz

Originally Posted by PetePeteO

Originally Posted by superfly

everytime i think about that big lie nike told me about the air yezzy's release on wednesday, i get f++kin upset!!!!!!!!
They never said that they'd release them ON Wednesday exclusively..... they just said ON OR AROUND WEDNESDAY. "Around" could mean anything before Wednesday.....
the girl i talked to told me they were releasing wed but she didnt know what time

Wen i talked to some1... He said "Well they areplanning on releasing them on Wed but they ARE a QuickStrike so they can drop netime" so i aint mad atem. they warned me.. i just slept (literally)
laugh.gif

I just tried to refresh the non-flash page and it booted me back to the main page asking if I want to load flashplayer or view in non-flash.
Could be a sign that it's done...
tired.gif

Congrats again to everyone who made it through.
peace

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by maldonado

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

what are the yeezys listed under on the non flash site though....cause you cant search, these would be considered as...???

.............. explain why you felt the need to post my avy

isint it obvious you got ALL 3 MAN!!!
mad.gif
let the rest of us who got shafted0 FOR 3 get some damn you greedy #*%
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
but im 0/3 on NDC. i want IN on the action. can a #@*%* make some $

someone said 50 i think?

so wack too - i had the 11 in my cart and it was scooped before i could copy paste my CC #

The canceled pairs didn't go back up yet......for everyone saying ITS OVER. I don't think its worth e-camping for, but for those of u still looking forur pair you have a tiny chance lol

who knows...not alot and complainin aint gonna do nothing
it said on the phone thing they was gonna drop this morning lol
thats what you guys get for not calling into the hotline

For those who didn't get a chance to cop a pair of yeezys, try playing the lottery, your chances are probably better. Million > Yeezys.

even if you complain.. what are they going to do to make you feel better? Nike in a monopoly. You have no choice. You're not going to wear Reeboks areyou?

when i called nike yesterday, dude said " yep! they're guaranteed to release on wendesday at anytime!"
smh.gif

Originally Posted by superfly

when i called nike yesterday, dude said " yep! they're guaranteed to release on wendesday at anytime!"
smh.gif

are you a blonde... yo if i worked there id throw everyone off tooo... cause i need a pair my damn self. Yall listened to that Wednesday crap like Jesus saidit, shoulda been on ya grind

Originally Posted by atljerseys

For those who didn't get a chance to cop a pair of yeezys, try playing the lottery, your chances are probably better. Million > Yeezys.

AHHAHHA NO REALLY?? SMH
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom