Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

laugh.gif
i love that gif, don't really know why dude posted it though

yo sneakerpimp i spoke wit da manager in footaction 34th he said he not getting them...take them off da list

Well this will be the last thread anyways considering the shoe drops next week, I won't be shocked if it's locked by the Monday following the release.

Footlocker 34th always say they not going to get them and release them they are probably going to drop the blk/pink colorway since they released the zens atthe previuos release

I feel the Hype coming. These are going to be more hyped then the previous 2 colors. The beasts are coming ahahah!

Originally Posted by clezzie

yo sneakerpimp i spoke wit da manager in footaction 34th he said he not getting them...take them off da list

i didnt make that list...i copy&paste from the last thread but I'll take em off......if anyone wants to add/remove any other stores lemmeknow.....assuming this thread will stay open until release day
eyes.gif

They did a raffle for the last yeezys at HOH NY rt?
How does that work, do I just show up early and they give me a ticket? or do I need to camp just to get it

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

I feel the Hype coming. These are going to be more hyped then the previous 2 colors. The beasts are coming ahahah!

the hype is already hear it's just been sleep for a while watch how all these beast wake up now that the release isn't too far away from here

Got my pair secured!!! Can't wait! Haven't worn my Zens cause they were gettin too much rotation...Can't wait to have Yeezy's on my feet again!

you have to camp, and whenever they decide they dont want you on their sidewalks anymore is when its given out.....someone correct me if im wrong

Originally Posted by armfizzle

laugh.gif
i love that gif, don't really know why dude posted it though

maybe cuz this is the 3rd c/w and JR Smith was throwing up the "3's" with his fingers...iono...

Back
Top Bottom