Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

^ Danny Rivera huh, that was 1 of my boys name but he wore a size 8 I think. Do you live on Long Island?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

Tans are dropping but there going to go up again in a month or two. I remember when the Zens came out. They were hot for the first month but then the prices dropped to a buy it now of $450.00. But now the zens went back up again. Tans are probably going to follow that same pattern.

It all depends.

Looking hard enough will help you find "good prices"

I hadn't really been looking but started to today in the afternnon.

Only reason I started looking was because of a conversation me a jphonix had. (By the way a really cool dude. Good looks on the trade. Can't wait to getthe shoes...)

I just saw Zens in my size 9.5 end for $560+ shipping.

The Tans on the other hand have gone (since this afternoon at like after 4pm) for:

Lowest: $525 Shipped

Highest: $590 Shipped

These are only the ones I've watched. I have mainly watched items with sellers that have really good feedback and credible (tagged) pics.

I'm not saying that I've watched every auction. So numbers are based on the ones I have watched.

Like people have said already, it also depends on the size.

Size 13's and 12's do well, so do really small sizes.

I honestly think we will see an inevitable rise in prices in the near future.

Dudes that are holding out to find the LOWEST price possible will start to scramble when their sizes start to dry up and become rare to run by.

Just my .02

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^ Danny Rivera huh, that was 1 of my boys name but he wore a size 8 I think. Do you live on Long Island?
nerd.gif
Nahh I'm not from LI lol. I'm from manhattan born and raised.

Anybody on NT able to score their pair?

did anyone notice these defects on their yeezys straight out the box

A. creased strap
B. creased toe box
C. Y print toe box not "engraved" enough
D. misc. creasing

i experienced C with 1 tan shoe

Originally Posted by modernart

A. creased strap
B. creased toe box
D. misc. creasing

lets try ABC with mine. i know you asked for pics modernart but i got no camera.
sick.gif
sick.gif

A. creased strap
B. creased toe box
D. misc. creasing

Thats what happens when a shoe made of top quality materials is smushed in a cardboard box.
sick.gif

Luckly my pairs dont have neither. But we will see how my nike.com pair looks tomorrow.

^ALL GOOD! damn, DS tans came out with hella defects and the black/pinks crease like a %%#*#! dope shoes, but kinda gives a headache even when you already ownthem...

sounds like the zens hold the crown for best quality...

i don't particularly care about the creasing on the black & pinks... they're a black shoe, it's not like it's mad noticable or anything...

^ALL GOOD! damn, DS tans came out with hella defects and the black/pinks crease like a %%#*#! dope shoes, but kinda gives a headache even when you already own them...

Thats why I doubled up. One pair rock the other pair ice. and then rock.
happy.gif

haha lucky you gtek. i don't know though, everytime i bought 2 pairs of the same shoe, i always sell the other to make my $$ back and them some. ican't see myself putting something on ice for so long lol

Originally Posted by jphonix

sounds like the zens hold the crown for best quality...

i don't particularly care about the creasing on the black & pinks... they're a black shoe, it's not like it's mad noticable or anything...
yup, zens def the best in quality. i got no complaints here about my zens. but just these damn tans.

haha lucky you gtek. i don't know though, everytime i bought 2 pairs of the same shoe, i always sell the other to make my $$ back and them some. i can't see myself putting something on ice for so long lol

trust me. I wont be long. I run threw shoes the same way I used to do when I was 8 years old on the playground.
But hey thats what their made for.
grin.gif

And to Jphonix! Exactly black shoes dont count when it comes to creasing.

my ONLY complaint about zens is one of my pairs (my first ones) are kinda slack on the Y print on the charcoal grey toe box area...

no bigge tho...

my ONLY complaint about zens is one of my pairs (my first ones) are kinda slack on the Y print on the charcoal grey toe box area...

no bigge tho...

thats exactly my complaint for my right tan shoe. it's as if someone wore them and scuffed that part and made some of the Y print less noticeable

no bigge tho...
Yall crazy Nets are way dopper than Zens.
I've been eying the Nets since I first saw them.

on one of the straps of my zens the y's are debossed as much as the other....other than that, my zens are perfect.
as for the blacks, they came pre creased and one of the swooshes was wrinkled to shhhhhh.
now im having second thoughts about the tans.....i thought they were as good as the zens..

Originally Posted by GTEK

no bigge tho...
Yall crazy Nets are way dopper than Zens.
I've been eying the Nets since I first saw them.
same, couldn't stand the Y on the strap..I thought it was going to be impossible to get them, but luck was on my side..

Angel

For The people who bought the air yeezys we did something nice for kids in schools, on the view kanye said the proceeds of the air yeezys will go to thefoundation that he and his mom founded.
smile.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by TooMuchair89

For The people who bought the air yeezys we did something nice for kids in schools, on the view kanye said the proceeds of the air yeezys will go to the foundation that he and his mom founded.
smile.gif
happy.gif

werent those just the ones that sold at St. Alfred? btw did anyone call them and askem whats up? they're doing a nationwide raffle on the 13th of june butyou haveta buy a 50 dollar shirt thats only limited to 100. so 100 tickets only and if you get drawn, they'll call you.

he said the air yeezy shoes all proceeds would go to the foundation.

there was some info floating around there saying that kanye didnt get no money for designing these shoes, so correct me if im wrong, i think he did for thefoundation.

Back
Top Bottom