Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Originally Posted by erick10

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by erick10

Fab looks whack. He should let Kanye dress him lol. He has to drop down some sizes like SOULJA BOY lmao. Dont no whats worse, his latest album or his fit lol. Only good song this dude made was BREATHE.

Smack yourself!!!

THANK YOU i didnt wana be mean.... just him sayin kanye should dress him certifies hes a kanye stan.... and idk y he put fab and soulja boy in the same sentence.... BTW thats at biggest a XL shirt fab is just tall and SKINNY (EXTREMELY) SKINNY!!

OMG NTers. All im saying is Fab should have gotten his fit more fitted than loose. Kanye is one of the rappers who left the baggy clothing for more fitted and imo looks way better. If Fab is mad skinny, get a nice slim fitted shirt imo. Get of my thingy already. I posted my opinion. Plus he is wack.
please log out..... if fab is wack then im fab bloggin on nt protecting myself... have u ever copped a fab mixtape??? ur music opinion holds no weight!! btw so this post holds sneaker convo look at fab in cavi shirt and shorts ur saying is too big in the yeeyzs...
5c3167137fa2901e564a4549070c59925faed53b.pjpg

now if fab is dressin baggy to u then that means u rock TIGHT +## SHHH-MEDIUM SZ SHIRTS & SKINNY JEANS!!! NOW GO TO SLEEP

Ya wey, mejor ke muera. No entienden a la verga. Im saying I dont like Fab. U aint gonna make me like him. "I want my baby back?" chale, is this allFab can do? If I want to listen to a mixtape, I will just listen to Immortal Tech. Yo good luck to everyone copping these. I wont be able to copp:frown:....Ill tryonline if they release or ima go to Primitive Shoes and hope I win in the raffle.

roll.gif
erick10 wrote:

Ya wey, mejor ke muera. No entienden a la verga. Im saying I dont like Fab. U aint gonna make me like him. "I want my baby back?" chale, is this all Fab can do? If I want to listen to a mixtape, I will just listen to Immortal Tech. Yo good luck to everyone copping these. I wont be able to copp:frown:....Ill try online if they release or ima go to Primitive Shoes and hope I win in the raffle.

ITS BETTER THAT I DIE & I DONT UNDERSTAND THE TRUTH?? IS THAT WUT U SED??? lol... let me guess ur 1 of thoses dude WHO LISTEN TO Q-TIP AND SAY HES TOP 5DEAD OR ALIVE???
roll.gif
... plzzzz fam.... #1 look at ur icon
roll.gif
.... #2 jus for ur fab comment i hope u dont get a pair... YES IM VERY HATEFUL...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
... #3 ur probably typing on NT listening to CHINO XL RIGHT NOW
roll.gif
.... SATURDAY I GO PICK MY YEEZYS UP EYYYYY!!

oh and strange a place near me in Cleveland is getting them and auctioning them, they didn't get the other 2 even.

Originally Posted by victoryballer

^^Trip to Mexico to cop Yeezy's?

Calm down. You gotta go to Mexico City or Guadalajara to even get a pair. Gonna cost you as much as reseller prices to go down there and your not guaranteed apair. They also have lines in the three stores that get them down there.

Do not underestiamte Mexican wealth to afford these.

Nah bro, said just let it die instead of adding more to the convo. I dont like Q-Tip but he does go better than Fab. I can listen to what I want to. FromRanchero to Banda to Rap. I dont care if I dont get the Yeezys bro, can always pick up a pair online for a rape price but fuxk it.

Originally Posted by waldoaz

Originally Posted by victoryballer

^^Trip to Mexico to cop Yeezy's?

Calm down. You gotta go to Mexico City or Guadalajara to even get a pair. Gonna cost you as much as reseller prices to go down there and your not guaranteed a pair. They also have lines in the three stores that get them down there.

Do not underestiamte Mexican wealth to afford these.
Calm down?.......calm down for what? I jokingly just asked a question.
I also wasn't underestimating mexican wealth......

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

To add to the hype, there are more then 3,000 pairs of these.
wink.gif

Doubt it. Most stores only getting shipments of 12..I know one store that only got 5 pairs.

Originally Posted by GTEK

wink.gif

Doubt it. Most stores only getting shipments of 12..I know one store that only got 5 pairs.

Maybe where you are.

There are 6 spots here I know for sure that have 18 pairs each. My boy Charm did not say he was getting 3 pairs easy for no reason.

Atleast 10 spots have these already. With another spot dropping them on Sunday.

Commonwealth DC and VA have these, so there are plenty.

wink.gif

Maybe where you are.

There are 6 spots here I know for sure that have 18 pairs each. My boy Charm did not say he was getting 3 pairs easy for no reason.

u might be right cuz HOH NY gave out 30 spots for the 1st two releases.... this yeeyz release they gave out 40 spots... i was thinking 10 people was gonna bmad.... but now im hearing theres gonna b more then 3000 pairs... so u never no

roll.gif
erick10 wrote:

Ya wey, mejor ke muera. No entienden a la verga. Im saying I dont like Fab. U aint gonna make me like him. "I want my baby back?" chale, is this all Fab can do? If I want to listen to a mixtape, I will just listen to Immortal Tech. Yo good luck to everyone copping these. I wont be able to copp:frown:....Ill try online if they release or ima go to Primitive Shoes and hope I win in the raffle.

ITS BETTER THAT I DIE & I DONT UNDERSTAND THE TRUTH?? IS THAT WUT U SED??? lol... let me guess ur 1 of thoses dude WHO LISTEN TO Q-TIP AND SAY HES TOP 5 DEAD OR ALIVE???
roll.gif
roll.gif
.... #2 jus for ur fab comment i hope u dont get a pair... YES IM VERY HATEFUL...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Q-Tip is one of the greatest MC's ever to spit. Period. Aiight? Fab isn't a bad rapper but he isn't a "great" one either. The mandidn't step up until his album "Real Talk" dropped. Now back to the footwear. Good luck to all of those trying to get their hands on a pair. Besafe out there...goonines are on the prowl.

wink.gif

Maybe where you are.

u might be right cuz HOH NY gave out 30 spots for the 1st two releases.... this yeeyz release they gave out 40 spots... i was thinking 10 people was gonna b mad.... but now im hearing theres gonna b more then 3000 pairs... so u never no

laugh.gif
you cats must have failed math.
roll.gif

Lets says 80 spots got 20 pairs. Thats still is only 1600 pairs. Half of 3000.
Do ya math.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by TheSoulPhysician

roll.gif
erick10 wrote:

ITS BETTER THAT I DIE & I DONT UNDERSTAND THE TRUTH?? IS THAT WUT U SED??? lol... let me guess ur 1 of thoses dude WHO LISTEN TO Q-TIP AND SAY HES TOP 5 DEAD OR ALIVE???
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Q-Tip is one of the greatest MC's ever to spit. Period. Aiight? Fab isn't a bad rapper but he isn't a "great" one either. The man didn't step up until his album "Real Talk" dropped. Now back to the footwear. Good luck to all of those trying to get their hands on a pair. Be safe out there...goonines are on the prowl.
What?
eek.gif

Lupe Fiasco All Day/ Every Day.

Back
Top Bottom