Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

NDS will be nuts. I almost want to sell the launch day and time to you hypebeasts, but Im not.

Good luck.

Originally Posted by waldoaz

NDS will be nuts. I almost want to sell the launch day and time to you hypebeasts, but Im not.

Good luck.
This guy.
laugh.gif

i got burnt son, the spot i was suppose to get em , never put my name on the list, duke knew i wantedt them.....so fall back kid and go to sleep..

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by Jcool813

Originally Posted by GTEK

I dont take kin to people stealing my jokes.
smh.gif

now skeeter they aint hurting nobody
LOL! Man i love that episode!
roll.gif

mee too. i was trying to take a pic of the guy with my webcam but couldn't do it fullscreen. if that time is true i'll be ok. i think im gonna go tosleep then wake up around 4 and start refreshing again.

Originally Posted by freshair

nah.. just dont go a whole size up frank
thanx...im ready for this cuase i have to double sock my size 8 but im pretty sure the size 8.5 will fit bigger but not too big....thanxbro
smokin.gif
.....smoking a blunt now......hahahah
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

people said it was gonna be hard to cop the eggplant foams on ndc, i stood up all night and got my pair easly...hopefully this time around the same thinghappens.

AZ my connect flopped on me, these sneakers really brought out the greed in shop owners. Only managed to get my own. I was supposed to help out some NTers(Gtek)but my hands were tied. Any updates on camp outs??? Last few pages have been filled with rambling and BS

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

people said it was gonna be hard to cop the eggplant foams on ndc, i stood up all night and got my pair easly...hopefully this time around the same thing
happens.

hate to burst ur bubble but not gonna be easy

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

AZ my connect flopped on me, these sneakers really brought out the greed in shop owners. Only managed to get my own. I was supposed to help out some NTers (Gtek)but my hands were tied. Any updates on camp outs??? Last few pages have been filled with rambling and BS
Thats alright man dont feel bad.
ohwell.gif

Somebody else had my back......

Back
Top Bottom