Nike Air Yeezy

Any info if the Nike Air Yeezys gonna hit any Nike town or Boutique stores within Oregon or Washington. Any info will help. Thanks. Need A Pair!!!! Iwonder if the ES is gonna get them?......

this release is so hyped i dont think anyone is gonna leak its up to you to do the calls and footwork just like everyone else is having to do! been on thephone with different boutiques and niketowns all day

me personally, i think this shoe is UGLY. not tryin to tell ya to not cop the kick but imo not my type of kick

Originally Posted by lilpapaya06

Friday I will have car and chair ready when I find out which store

Great! Let the local HYPE orchestra begin. You be the maestro.
nerd.gif

When it comes to lineups, be like Nike and just do it. No need to post stuff like that on NT and stir up all the hoopla.
eyes.gif

Word is NT got a shipment of about 20+ pairs...releasing Saturday. I already saw 3 people camping out in front earlier this morning when I dropped off mywife at work. crazy kids.

better trying to spend your time getting them from somewhere else just missed them from big mikes in dallas, i am the first person on the wait list, someniketalker might help from a city with big numbers

emmanuel what size are you if you wanna do a 14 i might have a pair in dallas for you but i think they are 3 bills

Originally Posted by bigben206

Word is NT got a shipment of about 20+ pairs...releasing Saturday. I already saw 3 people camping out in front earlier this morning when I dropped off my wife at work. crazy kids.

qqd4dl.jpg

Ben- Which one are you?
tongue.gif

2zpt654.jpg

Goods in Seattle are getting limited sizes at the seattle store only does anybody know how much theyre goin to be

^250 and extremely limited might not even be worth showing up in all honesty wait for another cw and hope for a gr

Originally Posted by shugaray

Originally Posted by bigben206

Word is NT got a shipment of about 20+ pairs...releasing Saturday. I already saw 3 people camping out in front earlier this morning when I dropped off my wife at work. crazy kids.

qqd4dl.jpg

Ben- Which one are you?
tongue.gif

2zpt654.jpg
oh this guy....get me the black set and i'll have inna make you bicol express every week....yay

Originally Posted by joeman1515

emmanuel what size are you if you wanna do a 14 i might have a pair in dallas for you but i think they are 3 bills

you tried Dallas too? lol the places I called said they were only getting up to a 12 (I was looking for a 13)...if you do find a 14, lemme know
eek.gif

I have a 14 if I want it, I just dont have money Ill try to pass it onto you, its at Big Mikes im first on the waiting list they are shipping only if u have afax and its about 3 hundred.

Back
Top Bottom