Nike Air Zoom Flight 96 Retro 2014...Olympics with the 6

Are these as bad as people are saying they are as far as comfort? I remember back in the days these were one of the most comfortable shoes

Are these as bad as people are saying they are as far as comfort? I remember back in the days these were one of the most comfortable shoes

OGs were pretty comfortable, but Nike hadn't quite got Zoom right at the time. The circa 2008 (?) Retros are a lot more comfortable.

Damn these have no Zoom Air in them?!?! Zoom Flight w/ no zoom?!

smh, I was about to hit up my local outlet and scoop the Kobe colorway for 49.. maybe just throw one of my zoom insoles in.

as far as casual walking, I'd say they are better than some of the retros releasing, lol, so....not bad at all

Recent retro 96s had no forefoot zoom. Don't see them changing that but we shall see when they release

The newest recent (OG colorway) does not have forefoot zoom-makes the shoe feel like you're walkin on the ground..no comfort..but the 2008? Retro was pretty comfortable

Back
Top Bottom