nike air zoom flight five?

are these any good for basketball? i really like the look of them and they have zoom air but never really had any retros to ball in. are these good?

anywhere to get them kinda cheap? if i cant find them for cheap then im just gonna buy them on ebay for 70 shipped.

Only ever had the OGs.

Sizing: These run narrow, and not particularly long heel to toe either.

Great fit around midfoot if you get the right size. Ankle support isn't great, but they're mainly designed for players on their toes... so most of thetraction is at the front.

Cushioning isn't bad, but we're talking a fairly minimalist feel here. Think more Zoom Flight 95 than 96.

I also had the OGs. I'm looking to get another pair myself. You should check Ross or Marshall's as they do tend to get them quite bit.

great kicks for on court. you can get a deal at the outlets, might even find some at sheiks. if not, do some up on nike id. you can't go wrong with FULLLENGTH ZOOM.

i seen them at the outlet the other day but forgot how much they were, its pretty far so i doubt ill go back. if anyone has them in an 11.5 for a good priceplease let me know.

I had the OG's back in the day and now have the retro version. Pretty similar in feel, except the retro is a little narrower. I also feel like the OG hadmore "give" in the air zoom. With that said, still a great shoe for balling in. A much better retro version than some of the retro garbage Nike hasbeen releasing.

Yeah i was thinkin about getting sum too for ballin but idk how good it would be.
Its only 30$ here at the outlet.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

i seen them at the outlet the other day but forgot how much they were, its pretty far so i doubt ill go back. if anyone has them in an 11.5 for a good price please let me know.
1st. Google for the product number. 2nd Call Nike customer service and get them to track down the store that carry these shoes. 3rd call the storethat has your size and do a phone order.

Back
Top Bottom