Nike Air Zoom Lebron II - Release Dates and Information

Bron II's Lows Wht/Wht
Release April 16, 2005 - Copped
Just a few weeks away, can't wait!

A little teaser!
Sorry, but I cannot disclose anymore info.

89934702.jpg

89934693.jpg

]"Personal Best: 13 Threes in a single NAU basketball game! High School Best: 8 Threes in a single high school game!"

Quote:
A little teaser!
Sorry, but I cannot disclose anymore info

I sure hope that means a QS is on the horizons...

What will it take
Cause the heartache be heatbreak, is my prediction
when you falsify and start fake, In my position
I'm a careful man, but a player when I ball
Got my eyes on you baby, can I call? - 2Pac

JoeJoeBob,
You could be right. Who knows?
I'm expecting them in about 1 week. I'll update with pics when they come in. Will compare them to my other Lebrons. Then we will know if they're fake or real...

Lates!

]"Personal Best: 13 Threes in a single NAU basketball game! High School Best: 8 Threes in a single high school game!"

preforated, like how?
like the holes you see in this picture???
You waste your time trying to figure out how you can prove these Bron's are fake, you don't even take the time to enjoy how these are FIRE :pimp:
pimp.gif
Just enjoy the pic. that's why I posted it up.

90062898.jpg

with my blk/reds that i got online (eastbay), the right shoe feels a whole lot tighter than the left. after inspecting them both, i noticed that on the left shoe the production date is 8-7-04 while the right says 8-8-04.

no biggie, but anyone else's like this?

^^^^ nice shoes canu inbox me any info
Fill Your Bowl to the Brim and it will spill, keep sharpening your knife and it will become blunt, chase after money and security and your heart will never unclench. Care about peoples approval and you will be their prisoner. Do your work then step back. The only path to serenity. - Tao Te Ching

I for one sir, trully enjoy those pics. Ever since I heard that the white/crimson LBJII were scrapped, i've been hoping that they would release another colorway (hoping for the dunkman LB's), If you have any info lechity plz fill us in. BTW please post more pics when you get your pair.
"Tis grace has brought me safe thus far,
And grace will lead me home" - John Newton

Lechity

i also think that those COFs could be fake. for a couple of reasons...

1. the material should be the ballistic type....not simply perforated. look at the pics of the COFs on the first page of this thread.

2. i always thought that the COFs had "CHAMBER OF FEAR" on the strap and the EVIL lebrons had the dragon on the strap.

Jedi,
You could be right, but who knows?
Looking at Page 1. I see that there different variations of the dragon on the so called "evil Lebrons".
Dragon is laser etched in one pic and stitched on the other pic. Those might be the only pics available at that time, different versions of those kicks can come out since then. Asian exclusive means that it will never release in the U.S., so we don't have nothing to compare to except those old pics.

I know what fake Lebron's look like (since I got a pair sent to me from ebay before) and will check these out thoroughly.

You from So. Cali too, right? You seem to know your stuff, I would like to have you check these out in person when they arrive, then give your opinion on NT also. Send me a message & let me know if you interested.

Also will post detailed pictures asking for all NT'ers to give an opinion. Be on the lookout for that post next week.

Peace

SGV, Alhambra, 91801

i THINK the chamber of fears are coming out, just look at the new eastbay catalog, why would they have white/ crimson red apparel for it if these aren't coming out? just my thoughts
WTB: NIKE AIR FORCE OPERATE.. BLACK/ WHITE SOLE. SIZE 10. GET AT ME.

^^^
FINALLY!!! I've been waiting forever for them to go on sale at FL. I'll be there tommorrow...
HEAT
MEMBER 4
Don't Let The Sleepy Eyes Fool You...​

there is a whole lot of white/crimson apparel in the new eastbay.....but than again theres alot of birch colored stuff too and i'm hoping they dont cum out with birch lbj II's. Nike please release white/crimson lebron II's! It only makes sense that at least one pair of his kicks would match his cavs jersey! >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

The World Iz Yourz

I LOVE THE LOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:
smile.gif
:smile:
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

how much will the LOWS cost???

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

s That Touches Our Lives...​

when do the white/green lebron's come out?

this one
pic045.jpg%20

You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person

sorry boys, the chamber of fear isnt comin anywhere near anyone,and those ones with the lazer dragon,
FAKE FAKE FAKE.........the real ones dont have a dragon, they have a swoosh on one shoe and a CHAMBER OF FEAR on the other one..............sorry boys................

from what i understand those are the St-Mary's Saint-Vincent (LeBron's High School) version and they aren't coming out as a general release, but i could be wrong, in fact i hope i'm wrong cuz i like that colorway.

yeah thats the svsm, there is two colorways, the green n white and the gold n green, they are both fire................

Back
Top Bottom