NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

I need these sooooo bad! Please, someone tell me where I can pick these up online or over the phone. I only have chain stores around me....
ohwell.gif

they been sitting on the shelf for a few days at kicks hawaii. not sure if they do phone orders (808) 941-9191

are these hitting anywhere on the westcoast? portland? the last JD exclusives (Black/red) released at most niketowns

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

they been sitting on the shelf for a few days at kicks hawaii. not sure if they do phone orders (808) 941-9191

hey Kev do you know how much they are charging?

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

dang...
our shop in montreal(www.offthehook.ca) is getting both colors. and it is confirmed
hope that won't happen here.

Originally Posted by ReturnBama

caved and ordered both from kix-files

Sorry, but I have to ask....Is kix-files legit? I have never ordered from them before and wanted to hear from those who have.
Thanks

chaplip wrote:
kevin2nd wrote:
dang...
our shop in montreal(www.offthehook.ca) is getting both colors. and it is confirmed
hope that won't happen here.

When I checked the site, I saw the Flywire version rather than the retro version that is coming out.

Originally Posted by prayformojo

Originally Posted by ReturnBama

caved and ordered both from kix-files

Sorry, but I have to ask....Is kix-files legit? I have never ordered from them before and wanted to hear from those who have.
Thanks
they are as far as I know, they are listed on the legit web sites thread

bieng a size 13 sucks....

all these smaller sizes popping up for decent prices
smh.gif

I ended up pulling the trigger on Ebay...lil more than I wanted to spend..hopefully theyre good quality.

Originally Posted by kevineg6

kixfile have them for $105 plus shipping. so about 135 shipped

kix-files is $35 shipping, and $45 if you want double box (which you do), plus, if you wear bigger than a 9.5, it's more money. lame. $170 shipped forsize 11.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom