NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

While I get what ur sayin andypark, I think if your outside the US its so much easier to get a US release than vica versa (expct for some HOH %$++) you gottathink about it, the US gets sooo over satuarated, then you have the resellers, then ebay, then flightclub, if you can't get somethin from the US then itsyour own fault, as for anythin outside the US, its a pain in the @+!, your only source is ebay, maybe an overseas store, if your a big size forget it (ima size12) they rarely if ever show up, then if so their gone in a blink.

Originally Posted by air max 87

While I get what ur sayin andypark, I think if your outside the US its so much easier to get a US release than vica versa (expct for some HOH %$++) you gotta think about it, the US gets sooo over satuarated, then you have the resellers, then ebay, then flightclub, if you can't get somethin from the US then its your own fault, as for anythin outside the US, its a pain in the @+!, your only source is ebay, maybe an overseas store, if your a big size forget it (ima size 12) they rarely if ever show up, then if so their gone in a blink.
I get what your sayin makes sense... it does seem that non-US releases go for so much more when we buy, than US releases go for when intl peepsbuy from us.

For People still looking I bought my 3rd pair from Packer Shoes today and there are still sizesleft.... HOA 180s SOLD OUT, Persian BWs SOLED OUT, but the AM1's still sit on shelves!!

Come scoop $100 flat...

For cats out of town I have sz 10-11.... let me know out there

Finally, both shoes are starting to appear in a few stores in my city. Took a closer look at them today. They are nice, but the white/red ones look like theywill bleed really bad if they get wet. However, I will likely be picking up a pair soon.

why is everyone so sure the blues arent coming to the US ? as far as i knew they were scheduled to drop AFTER the red ones did, and most places just got their red within the last week . people just need to be patient and see wat plays out ...

Originally Posted by Prez T

why is everyone so sure the blues arent coming to the US ? as far as i knew they were scheduled to drop AFTER the red ones did , and most places just got their red within the last week . people just need to be patient and see wat plays out ...

Ight fam, if blues don't drop in the US we boxin for you givin false hope
laugh.gif

^^^ I agree with prezT... Be patient.. My connect said in a month or so. So pls fellas get the sand out ur panties and be patient.

Neo 39 in pasadena just got their delivery for the AM 1. They're selling for retail $92.

Got my pair for the hook up price. Thanks Jenna! lol

Originally Posted by Fuser86

Neo 39 in pasadena just got their delivery for the AM 1. They're selling for retail $92.

Got my pair for the hook up price. Thanks Jenna! lol

good info... For those who missed out at proper and undftd... Head ur arses to Pasadena. It's been a while since that place got anything good.

I just copped the blue and red joints off of rmkstore.com. They have a fsr except for 9.5 and 10.5 in both colors. Get em before they're gone. $104 each.

Back
Top Bottom