NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

As I understand it (without having read through this entire post), the blue joints were only released overseas. My question is, was this release inwomen's sizes like the History Of Air release four or five years ago? I'm contemplating scooping a pair online but can't find this criticalinformation anywhere. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by zmdawg

Saw'em today just sittin on the shelf
which AM 95s are those? next to the AM 1s
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by red mpls

My question is, was this release in women's sizes like the History Of Air release four or five years ago? I'm contemplating scooping a pair online but can't find this critical information anywhere. Thanks in advance.
no they released in men's sizes again this time

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Re-stock on swoosh for $55!!!!
Any way you can help me out with a size 10? It would be greatly appreciated man.

PM me.

Also, for those who have them, hows the quality?

Quality is alright....not great if you are super picky and into the HOA's.....for me they were perfectly fine though

FYI: White / Red's are back up on NDC...full size run still available for those that haven't copped. Free shipping w/ promo code: "GIFT"

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by red mpls

My question is, was this release in women's sizes like the History Of Air release four or five years ago? I'm contemplating scooping a pair online but can't find this critical information anywhere. Thanks in advance.
no they released in men's sizes again this time
Good lookin' family.

Anyone with an 8.5 swoosh acct? Just surveying. Pm if u like sz 9 kicks and 7 5/8 fitds.

I'm still waiting on my order from ndc

Originally Posted by styso64

are these gonna make it to Niketowns or are they just online for now?

they were at NT for quite some time. They dropped shortly after the maxim 1s. Some stores might even still have them just call up your local NT and they'lllocate available stock. A lot of other shops still have some pairs sitting around, surprisingly

Back
Top Bottom