Nike AM90 and AM1 Vintage pack

Received my AM 90s from Oneness this afternoon, very nice I must say. The vintage look doesn't bother me at all. Quality is definitely up to par and better than my beat 2010 pair.

By the way, they run a little bigger than the 2010s.

Received my AM 90s from Oneness this afternoon, very nice I must say. The vintage look doesn't bother me at all. Quality is definitely up to par and better than my beat 2010 pair.
By the way, they run a little bigger than the 2010s.

Good to know. Another member said they did run slightly bigger than 2010. I grabbed a 10 and 10.5 to be on the safe side and make sure which one fits better. I .5 sized up on my 2010 and they were still snug.

so has anybody tried the magic eraser thing on the yellowing? i'd like my shoes to yellow naturally (actually not at all, but if u must)...

So my local spot got a 8/8.5/11/12/13 in the 90 and a 8/10/10.5/11 in the 95s. I can help people out with them for retail + shipping if anyone needs (if that's even allowed). I helped a bunch of people out with the Trainer SC II retro when those dropped if anyone remembers. If not allowed just erase this post.

Last edited:
Copped both pairs today.. Total impulse buy :smh: Still not sure on how I feel about the Infrareds, but the AM1's fill a void since I sold my 2010's two years back.

My AM 1s just came in. If I can't get that yellow off the sole of the 90s, then I'll be sending them back and doubling up on the 1s.

Smh at finishline my order is taking what 4 days to process just say you dont have the shoes so I can go on about my bidness bro.

airmax 90 ogs run small. just put them on. glad i went half a size up. right shoe snug but left is roommie. i love em.
nthat.gif

I'm confused. Today I went and picked up the OG 95s at my local finishline and saw the infrared 90s but the soles were completely white. Aren't these supposed to be yellowed? Does anyone know wassup with that? I definitely prefer the white soles though...unfortunately they didn't have a size 6 only a 5. smh.

I'm confused. Today I went and picked up the OG 95s at my local finishline and saw the infrared 90s but the soles were completely white. Aren't these supposed to be yellowed? Does anyone know wassup with that? I definitely prefer the white soles though...unfortunately they didn't have a size 6 only a 5. smh.
GS versions dont have the piss yellow midsole
yup just received the wifeys pair :smile:

now if FNL would only ship my gat damn AM90Og pair....

Wow I was going to get my sis a pair but I just cant. Why did they give the GS versions a leather toebox? Me no likey:smh:

It's unfortunate to hear how some of you got screwed by FNL, but damn does it make me feel better that I missed out on the online release. Picking them up in store on RD was so much sweeter lol.

not using my FNL winners circle gift codes on anymore new releases.

i've used two so far, and on both orders my shoes got cancelled, and i lost each gift code. :smh:

terrible customer service too.

I only will use my winners circle in store on a in stock item. The last time my order was cancelled I lost the code. They wouldn't even re-issue me a new one.

When are these coming out ? Waiting for info on these like a hawk

Untitled by southwesthouston, on Flickr
I've heard summer from the Euro shops, not sure if that'll hold true for the US as well.  I'm on them either way.

As for the FNL winner's circle thing, call them up and tell them that your discount was used on an order that they did not fulfill and have them reissue you your reward.  If one rep won't do it, call back and get another one.

^ Exactly.  I wouldn't take no for an answer from any rep.  If they don't want to reissue you a $20 credit, ask to speak to their supervisor.  At first, be nice and patient, but stern.  And then if they still don't want to give you what's rightfully yours, start getting irate.  Works every time for me, and usually I never have to get to the irate part.  

I mean, WC rewards are just that--rewards.  You earned them by spending $$ with FNL, so if you use them on an order they can't fulfill, there's no reason you shouldn't be able to get them back because they technically never got used.  

Back
Top Bottom