Nike AM90 and AM1 Vintage pack

▲↑ The neon 95's, Infrared 90's, & the OG Red 1's all dropped already...some places still got the 1's in stock and I think FNL had a size 8 left in the 90's...I think most spots sold out of the 95's though

So has it been confirmed that Eastbay, FTL, Footaction or Champs will not be getting these or did I miss out on that like I did on FNL & NDC?
I asked footlocker and they told me there only getting the EM pairs

^Thanks for the info EastbayRep-Dan, missed on FNL but was able to find a boutique shop in my state that would ship them to me, they emailed me a paypal invoice for both pairs in my size, now just got to wait for my tracking info :smokin

Given all of the complaints on this thread, you should be thankful you purchased from someplace other than Finishline.

^ I actually order from FNL on 12/31 @ 801am and my order was cancelled and my $ finally refunded this past friday afternoon, but your absolutely right FNL is a joke in all aspects and I am glad I was able to order from somewhere other than them, I will never again purchase anything from FNL.com its not worth the time and effort

Called FNL and they said they were being fulfilled by the Memphis store. Called and dude said he would ship today. I hope they are sent man. :rolleyes :smh: :rolleyes :smh: :rolleyes :smh: :nerd:

Last edited:
I got my first pair of Air Max 1 OG from Nike today. The sizing on these IMO is true. I have the blue Air max QS and these are a little bigger than those. I had to stretch those out and after several wears the blue ones fit. However these fit nice from the first wear.

Called FNL and they said they were being fulfilled by the Memphis store. Called and dude said he would ship today. I hope they are sent man. :rolleyes :smh: :rolleyes :smh: :rolleyes :smh: :nerd:
That was my deal I had to call twice and I flat out asked why its so hard to ship one pair of shoes within 5 days

She promised me overnight shipping and of course that didn't happen, good old econo shipping

Got my 90's in today.  Beautiful.  Absolutely beautiful.

My only gripe is the sizing.  Since the history of me wearing 90's, I've always been a size 11.5.  Like a few others have said, these run big.  I'm usually okay with a little bit of play, but these run noticeably bigger, IMO.  

So now I have to hunt down a size 11 and compare it to the 11.5 I have.  And only then will I be able to get a second pair in the correct size.  
mean.gif
 @ Nike and their inconsistent sizing. 

This morning I called my local FNL, I spoke with a girl that told me she was able to find 12 pairs at one of Staten Island locations, so she told me to call cs to see if they could contact the store to see if the could fill my order, but once I hung up the phone with her and began to dial the cs number I realized who I was calling and dealing with and I did not feel like being on hold for 2 hours, so I just told myself it was even worth it.  If your still looking for some pm me and I will give you the name of the boutique shop I ordered from, dude told me they still had a bunch of sizes.
Spoke with a rep as well for an hr n she said the restock from this morning was from 1 store(probably the same 1 u posted) but of course no size for me...the place u ordered do they ship? Can i get the info so i can cancel my FNL order? Thanks

Got my 90's in today.  Beautiful.  Absolutely beautiful.

My only gripe is the sizing.  Since the history of me wearing 90's, I've always been a size 11.5.  Like a few others have said, these run big.  I'm usually okay with a little bit of play, but these run noticeably bigger, IMO.  

So now I have to hunt down a size 11 and compare it to the 11.5 I have.  And only then will I be able to get a second pair in the correct size.  
mean.gif
 @ Nike and their inconsistent sizing. 
FML that sucks .. i upsized thinkin it would be needed

Got my pair from JJ today and they are WAYYY nicer than pictures. Quality and colors are on point.

Waiting for my 2nd pair from NDC now 
nthat.gif

Oh my bad. I must have missed it, but thank. 

And for people who have these and the 2010s, are these worth it? My 2010s are deadstock but I like the look of these but I haven't seen them in person so i don't have a good judgement of them. Would you keep the 2010s or get the OGs, based of quality? 

Oh my bad. I must have missed it, but thank. 

And for people who have these and the 2010s, are these worth it? My 2010s are deadstock but I like the look of these but I haven't seen them in person so i don't have a good judgement of them. Would you keep the 2010s or get the OGs, based of quality? 

It's all good man. I'm actually waiting for my shipment and going to decide that as well. Seems like everyone is liking the quality on these though so that's good news

Yeah, that's what I've been noticing too. Now I need to find somebody to buy my 2010s. Haha. 

Back
Top Bottom