Nike at 5am

I was wondering if somebody could give me some tips on how to order from nike.com at 5 am? I have missed out on the retro 13, and the bhm pack very frustrating. 

Don't sleep

I should be buying shoes since I stay up all night.....

re-sale game here i come

Last edited:
open a window/tab on your browser
put something cheap in your cart like laces or whatever
proceed to checkout, fill out all your billing/shipping info but dont complete the trans yet leave it to where its 1 click then the trans goes through
open another tab and on that one take the laces out or you can skip this step all together if you dont care about paying extra for laces its like $1
open another tab to wait for the link
when the link pops up click add to cart
go to the first tab and proceed with the trans it should refresh with the shoe in the cart and it should be processed

should be 3 clicks, 15 sec max

open a window/tab on your browser
put something cheap in your cart like laces or whatever
proceed to checkout, fill out all your billing/shipping info but dont complete the trans yet leave it to where its 1 click then the trans goes through
open another tab and on that one take the laces out or you can skip this step all together if you dont care about paying extra for laces its like $1
open another tab to wait for the link
when the link pops up click add to cart
go to the first tab and proceed with the trans it should refresh with the shoe in the cart and it should be processed

should be 3 clicks, 15 sec max
nthat.gif

-Arrive at your computer at 9pm
-make sure to take two five hour energy shots
-go on Nike.com
-stay on that page till 5am

Seriously though, it would have been better to lock the thread than to delete everything in it. It's a useless thread and OP hasn't posted since. It was full of lulz :frown:

Back
Top Bottom