Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

I hear NYC's dried u on the black/royals... they still in the DMV tho
footaction i went to today had the boxes stacked on the sales floor - i think it was a 10.5 and up

3753219193_ba28c95867_o.jpg

Sorry Magic1978 I should have posted: These are all over Chicago....I got my pair but seems like nobody is picking these up. Sorry to confuse you all.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Well, I checked them out... all of them as a matter of fact. NONE had the ATLANTIC II's. They all had the WHITE II's for $79.99.
As I expected
ohwell.gif

All you dudes saying they have plenty where you're at(which I doubt), need to get your re-sell on to others who want the sneakers.

Most people are confusing the white ones with the Atlantic's though.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Copped mine this past Saturday for $85 at Sammy's. Went to a sneaker spot in Memphis and they were $109, but didn't have my size. They called Sammy's and they had them for even cheaper in Southaven, MS. Living in a low key sneaker area FTW.
pimp.gif

I should've copped like 5 pair, but was looking to re-sale.
laugh.gif
I think you're talking about the wrong sneaker, maybe the all whites or blacks
that would be funny if he copped the other colors for 85 cause that means he would have been gloating for nothing.
laugh.gif

if he did cop the atlantics for 85, he should have copped 3 pair, sold 2, and gotten his pair free... then he could have gloated.
pimp.gif

Nope doggie. I know my Penny's/shoes
laugh.gif
. And yes, they were the Atlantic Penny 2's. Not the black/red retro's they got it or the black/royal blue ones. They had the bred retro's at the shop too for $10 cheaper than the Atlantic's.

And even if I didn't know how they looked, I could look in the thread itself and tell that they're the ones I got. I just lucked up I guess. I don't know how they charged me $85 for them and they already discounted them to $109. They were even $109 at the other sneaker spot. Stuff always come cheap at shoe spots in Memphis because its not a high commodity like other cities such as NY, LA, etc.

It was tax free weekend in TN this past weekend and I was kinda pissed that they didn't have them at the spot in Memphis. I was thinking $109 + tax since I was going to Southaven, MS and turned out it was cheaper.
laugh.gif
nice pick up then. i still would have sold a couple to make my pair free

Yea, I wasn't expecting to get them that cheap so it caught me by surprise. The only other sizes they had were 9's and I wear an 11.

I know exactly where both of those stores are. I might have to call you on this one and check it out for myself.

Well, I checked them out... all of them as a matter of fact. NONE had the ATLANTIC II's. They all had the WHITE II's for $79.99.
lol that dude... now wonder y he aint cop a few pairs. thanks AbstraKt for calling dude out for lying. i cantunderstand y people gotta lie about stupid stuff.
i paid 63 for the all whites, 65 for the black/royals, and 153 for the atlantics... no need for me to fake like i got a special price. but i am salty i paidretail
laugh.gif

I kind of had a feeling it was too good to be true. I have not grown up here but I think I got a pretty good handle on what is available to this wonderfullycraptastic city (Memphis). These people hardly know what they're talking about half of the time anyway... farking crackheads.

Magic: All you dudes saying they have plenty where you're at(which I doubt), need to get your re-sell on to others who want the sneakers.

I hope that not directed at me. I know what they are and they are here.

so why dont you help out the NTers that dont have access to pairs??? everyone has pairs at hidden spots but no one is offering help, whats good with that

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

so why dont you help out the NTers that dont have access to pairs??? everyone has pairs at hidden spots but no one is offering help, whats good with that
qft
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Strictlyhainan

Magic: All you dudes saying they have plenty where you're at(which I doubt), need to get your re-sell on to others who want the sneakers.

If they are there, then why don't you help people out, since you can obviously see people still looking for pairs on here.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by Strictlyhainan

If they are there, then why don't you help people out, since you can obviously see people still looking for pairs on here.
Exactly

I think some are just making a simple mistake. One of my boys thought they already came out and said they were on sale. I was like naw, that's thewhites.

Stores putting sneakers on sale like two weeks after they're released, and they're a quickstrike? Come on now, we're sneakerheads.
laugh.gif

They told me they never had em... never heard of em. Even showed them pictures...
They the same people that said they only had the black/royal blue ones when I called, but when I went up there they had the bred air penny2's, all white penny 2's and the atlantic penny's. When I asked if they had the Atlantics, they said "no, we just have the black ones".Also, once I go up there they don't have my size after they told me they had the wrong shoes over the phone.

So, if you want you can go up to the store and check them out unless they sold out. Like I said, there's no reason to lie about it.

lol that dude... now wonder y he aint cop a few pairs. thanks AbstraKt for calling dude out for lying. i cant understand y people gotta lie about stupid stuff.
i paid 63 for the all whites, 65 for the black/royals, and 153 for the atlantics... no need for me to fake like i got a special price. but i am salty i paid retail
laugh.gif

and boy shut up
laugh.gif

i didn't expect people to make that much of a big deal about it whether i got them retail or not. for all i know the guy at sammy's could've rungthem up from the wrong barcode. i do know the retail for them were $140 and it had a small $109 sticker on them.

this isn't the first time i was able to get shoes for a cheaper deal. if i still had a connect at the nike employee store, i would get almost half offretail anyways on all my shoes like i use to. i wasn't coming on here bragging about it. hell, i got a the 6/11 dmp package for half off retail at the nikefactory, ASG Lebron 3's for $65, etc.

i just thought it was an interesting buy to have a store other than the factory having a deal on some atlantic pennys. and this was my first sneaker purchasefrom an actual store in a very long time, so yea i'll post about it.

They told me they never had em... never heard of em. Even showed them pictures...
They the same people that said they only had the black/royal blue ones when I called, but when I went up there they had the bred air penny 2's, all white penny 2's and the atlantic penny's. When I asked if they had the Atlantics, they said "no, we just have the black ones". Also, once I go up there they don't have my size after they told me they had the wrong shoes over the phone.

So, if you want you can go up to the store and check them out unless they sold out. Like I said, there's no reason to lie about it.

lol that dude... now wonder y he aint cop a few pairs. thanks AbstraKt for calling dude out for lying. i cant understand y people gotta lie about stupid stuff.
i paid 63 for the all whites, 65 for the black/royals, and 153 for the atlantics... no need for me to fake like i got a special price. but i am salty i paid retail
laugh.gif
and boy shut up
laugh.gif

i didn't expect people to make that much of a big deal about it whether i got them retail or not. for all i know the guy at sammy's could've rung them up from the wrong barcode. i do know the retail for them were $140 and it had a small $109 sticker on them.

this isn't the first time i was able to get shoes for a cheaper deal. if i still had a connect at the nike employee store, i would get almost half off retail anyways on all my shoes like i use to. i wasn't coming on here bragging about it. hell, i got a the 6/11 dmp package for half off retail at the nike factory, ASG Lebron 3's for $65, etc.

i just thought it was an interesting buy to have a store other than the factory having a deal on some atlantic pennys. and this was my first sneaker purchase from an actual store in a very long time, so yea i'll post about it.
tell em y u mad son... tell em y u mad!!!!!!
roll.gif

tell em y u mad son... tell em y u mad!!!!!!
roll.gif

laugh.gif

i'm not mad, just annoyed by it. its really not worth arguing about though. but, i'll let it go now. not trying to go on and on about my purchase.

These people hardly know what they're talking about half of the time anyway... farking crackheads.
And yes. People in the stores don't really know what they're talking about half of the time which is what I mentioned earlier in my post.I hope that comment wasn't centered towards me though...

i do know the retail for them were $140 and it had a small $109 sticker on them.

Case closed ...again. The ATLANTIC's have a $145 price tag.

Look at the first page for reference, G. Those are the Penny's we all are talking about in this thread.

And, yes, I called all the stores around lunch. When I got off, I made my trips with the intent to hook the people up on here. I was grossly misinformed.

i do know the retail for them were $140 and it had a small $109 sticker on them.

Case closed ...again. The ATLANTIC's have a $145 price tag.

Look at the first page for reference, G. Those are the Penny's we all are talking about in this thread.

And, yes, I called all the stores around lunch. When I got off, I made my trips with the intent to hook the people up on here. I was grossly misinformed.

Yep, you're right. I think they were $145 on the price tag. I'll double check when I get home from work though. Sorry for being off $5.
ohwell.gif

anyone who has an extra size 12 they want to get rid of, or knows anywhere in our great nation that does please pm me thanks fellas

Back
Top Bottom