NIKE Barkley Posite max

same here

I will say cloaks only bcuz nike supported them with a shirt and hat plus the actual invisbility part on them, had the uppers of the barkley's done that where the 3m is on the area72's then i would've pick them

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been asked but which do you guys prefer these Barkley Posites or the Penny Cloaks? I bought these but I"m really leaning towards getting the cloaks which means I'd let these go cause they're basically the same colors.

Cloaks though it's closer than I thought it would be. I'm still seeing if the 76er's colorway can make it into the budget.

I was able to cop three from HOH (1 for me, my brother and a friend). Seems like everyone was there for the Breds. I didn't think I'd be able to cop 1 let alone 3 pair :smokin

They sent the tweet out that it was going diwn today for a release tomorrow, and it went live 30 min-1 hour after that.
smh wow ..what was their cut off time for unclaim pair do u know..take a trip up there tomorow for those rayguns

This was a lot harder than I expected.. I still got a pair through footlocker though.. $261 retail for some shoes was ridiculous though. Got shipping confirmation already.

So 11.5 fits perfect except the heel slips a little...Will an 11 be too tight? I ask because the toebox is like snug and perfect right now in an 11.5...I think if I cop an 11 my toes might be cramped...Similar situation happened to me with the Lebron X..

Back
Top Bottom