NIKE Barkley Posite max

I like the black upper but then it looks a lot like eggplants. I'd mess with these but I think my age only allows me one loud-colored, foamposite, neoned-out, glow-in-the-dark shoe purchase a year.

Too me this shoe is decent enough to buy but i dont understand why nike feels the need to overprice these hybrids they keep dropping...

Nice!! Both of the suns and the platinum r a must! :smokin
Damn, Nike's killing everyone's pocket!

Too me this shoe is decent enough to buy but i dont understand why nike feels the need to overprice these hybrids they keep dropping...

Because they know people will pay that much. Simple as that. They longer make a shoe and say "this is how much we should price it at to make it competitive with the rest of the market." because they are the market now. At this point it's "You want it? How much are you willing to give?" Nike has basically become its own reseller.

Got my eggplants in. Anyone do a lace swap on these? Think they might be dope with some thick black laces.

I too got the bag of death from Eastbay and my box is damaged. lol. Figures

Those suns are straight FIRE! I do like that black upper PS a little more above. Like others have said, I won't spend $235 on a bunch of different CW's of these though. I was all in on the 76ers from go, then the platinum and blue splatter stole my heart, but the posite on these suns is just great looking. I'm still all in on platinums tho, and if money allows ill get the 76ers. I'm a lifelong Charles Barkley fan and it's been hard to limit myself to one color way. If these were $180 I'd have em all in a heartbeat

Here's some more pics of the platinum version. Eggplant's came in today that I got for a friend. Really like them in person but passed on them to save some money.

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: @ those platinums. I just copped a pair of pewter Foambs though so I'll probably pass on them. Definitely my favorite colorway of these so far.

The "Suns" also look pretty blue to me on my iPhone screen :lol:, I guess I'll have to reconsider whether I like them or not after I see the pics on my computer monitor.

I can tell that the Godzilla/suns are purple but the "orange" looks "red" to me but my laptop might need a new monitor lol, ehh, so now i'm gonna be up to 5 barkley posites and $1200 smdh i'm addicted to shoes lol, I guess this makes up for all the foams and penny hybrids that ive missed out on as long as none of these drop duing the oct raging bull iv's or the taxi xii I'll be good lol

Back
Top Bottom