NIKE Barkley Posite max

Lol just woke up to that sold out tweeet lpl...... thank God i already have em coz i wouldve been xtra pissed to miss it.....
Nice pick up guys..... hopefully the rest of us still on the hunt find a pair.....

Gdi I sleep in n look what happens... sigh maybe it's just not meant to be grrrrrr or maybe I can snag for non rape but damn grats to yall that copped see a few 13s in there good work. Now to debate whether to go that high over box again... had just talked myself into goin up to 380/400 but now there's stock maybe I should but so salty i missed the restock. I heard hints of it too gdi just thought it was mercer. Also for all yall that got the 12/13s i hate yall :tongue: so jealous sigh

Last edited:
You guys are usually good at selling items you don't have in-stock anyways, you could sell some to people now in hopes of getting some in the future.

Last edited:
For those in miami, footaction Westland mall in Hialeah has a pair of cloaks size 8. I asked if it was a restock the associate said no that it was a return. Heres the stores #,3058284654

Last edited:
 Good thing I copped the Roshe Run mid this morning  and  then  came  a twitt of the restock for Barkley's raygun got it so easy.

Hope everyone who was waiting for the restock snagged one.

Good thing I copped the Roshe Run mid this morning  and  then  came  a twitt of the restock for Barkley's raygun got it so easy.
Hope everyone who was waiting for the restock snagged one.

same for me, lol...debating whether to get up early to snag the tokyo roshe on NDC, it was worth it at the end :nthat:

missed RD, missed restock, but at least thanks to the restock i found a pair for less then what i was gonna drop a couple days ago... can't wait to get these on my feet

Sooooo salty about this restock...I came home last night and was like hm maybe Nike will restock online too cuz of the Mercer thing...Got lazy and said **** it. Coulda copped both the Area72 and the Tokyo Mids... Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Oh well I guess $350 saved :frown:

Back
Top Bottom