NIKE Barkley Posite max

You cant be serious about those black camos smdh, and the glow issue is a nike thing, apparently the kd4s had a great glow effect but my barks and penny v cloaks dont glow long at all

You cant be serious about those black camos smdh, and the glow issue is a nike thing, apparently the kd4s had a great glow effect but my barks and penny v cloaks dont glow long at all

i tihnk kd 4 were only ones that ever had great glow. If those black camos are real.... prob only cw i wont be getting

also is it just me or do the 76ers have a different tint to the soles and glow the best?

Last edited:
i tihnk kd 4 were only ones that ever had great glow

also is it just me or do the 76ers have a different tint to the soles and glow the best?

I actually havent tried out the glow on the 76ers yet which is surprising since ive checked the glow on my other 4prs of shoes

Don't get me wrong, some people might say "who gives a F about soles that glow" but if that's advertised and they cost $235+ I expect all the perks of owning a pair. It is pretty strange that I'm a grown man asking about why my shoes don't glow though. Hahaha.

They still had my sz n the sixers at my HOH so I used some VIP coupons and got them for $180

Did it take two months for them to send you those coupons? I'm in the vip program and have spent over a $1000 at hoh and I'm still waiting on the coupons. Did u knock it down to $180 by combining coupons ?

Don't get me wrong, some people might say "who gives a F about soles that glow" but if that's advertised and they cost $235+ I expect all the perks of owning a pair. It is pretty strange that I'm a grown man asking about why my shoes don't glow though. Hahaha.

lol same here, I expect that **** to glow to space

Did it take two months for them to send you those coupons? I'm in the vip program and have spent over a $1000 at hoh and I'm still waiting on the coupons. Did u knock it down to $180 by combining coupons ?

im in a similar position with you. I called them it says it takes them 90 days to confirm ur purchase then they start sending them out

Godzillas are straight fiyahhh
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I'm late to the party and haven't been paying any attention, have there been any restocks on the invisibility cloaks?

yes at random HOH locations just recently
Ughh, I hate being from Washington state, you mean to tell me I have to go two hours south to our one town in the state with a 10 percent black population that Nike will send these? Whatever, I'm gonna go kayaking while listening to Macklemore....

heads up Eggplants sizes 8 and 9 still avialable on FTL/Eastbay for those who still needs it
ohwell.gif

Ughh, I hate being from Washington state, you mean to tell me I have to go two hours south to our one town in the state with a 10 percent black population that Nike will send these? Whatever, I'm gonna go kayaking while listening to Macklemore....

yeah but im hearing eggplants are still at various Foot lockers so maybe you can try to stock locate a pair to ship to ur house. good luck

i tihnk kd 4 were only ones that ever had great glow. If those black camos are real.... prob only cw i wont be getting

i noticed the same thing. the 6ers outsole is a bit lighter, theres like a white in it that stands out a bit more...I think it does also glow better too, i had them sitting on my counter and when I flicked off my lights to go to bed i noticed they were glowing pretty good.

i noticed the same thing. the 6ers outsole is a bit lighter, theres like a white in it that stands out a bit more...I think it does also glow better too, i had them sitting on my counter and when I flicked off my lights to go to bed i noticed they were glowing pretty good.

i ended up testing out 76ers vs other 2 and they do glow better and a little longer but not a huge difference. Just slightly enough to tell difference.

Im glad i didnt pass on 76ers, they are really nice in person and I like this new sole. I hope they use it on the other 3 models

i ended up testing out 76ers vs other 2 and they do glow better and a little longer but not a huge difference. Just slightly enough to tell difference.

Im glad i didnt pass on 76ers, they are really nice in person and I like this new sole. I hope they use it on the other 3 models

I'm glad I didn't pass on these either. At first I was like "these are way too loud for me". But after I found out that they were only releasing 8 chuck posites I wanted a pair to add to my collection and said if I get through on ndc then it's meant to be. Sure enough I got through and can't get enough of these. Well worth my $235+. Haven't seen anyone else rocking these in my area yet but me. Don't know if that good or bad. I like em, but after two real wears the bottoms are starting to slightly yellow, weird for them not being icy soles like foamposites. We will see.

I'm glad I didn't pass on these either. At first I was like "these are way too loud for me". But after I found out that they were only releasing 8 chuck posites I wanted a pair to add to my collection and said if I get through on ndc then it's meant to be. Sure enough I got through and can't get enough of these. Well worth my $235+. Haven't seen anyone else rocking these in my area yet but me. Don't know if that good or bad. I like em, but after two real wears the bottoms are starting to slightly yellow, weird for them not being icy soles like foamposites. We will see.

8prs? I thought there were only gonna be 6prs the 3 that have been released and the 3 yet to b released

Footlocker had a couple of the sixers on display today. Not sure of the size run.

Arundel mills md

my local HOH has some sizes of the 76ers left
ohwell.gif
scooped up a 10.5 and the was able to use a birthday coupon ($25 off)
happy.gif
 paid a total $228 tax included, not bad at all
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom