NIKE Barkley Posite max

My hoh that usually does raffles for foams and barkley posites is doing a fcfs. Should be an easy cop hopefully just gotta get there when they open. Can't wait to see these shoes in person. I wonder if these are gonna sit around in some places like the sixers did.
alot of people can't swallow that $235 + tax price tag
eyes.gif
 theres a good chance it will not sell out in some places

Last edited:
alot of people can't swallow that $235 + tax price tag:rolleyes  theres a good chance it will not sell out in some places

I feel ya. $250 with tax included is one expensive shoe. This will be my last barkley posite. The silver and the black/green cw are cool but not $250 cool

View media item 414442
My local footlocker got these in the other day. I did notice some bleeding on the suns cw. all they got was one FSR but each and every pair had the bleeding on the toe box. but those platinum ones were nice tho.

So the desert part on the barkley posites is 3m....this changes everything.....I wonder how many people want em now?

So the desert part on the barkley posites is 3m....this changes everything.....I wonder how many people want em now?
not sure what your talking about but if you mean the reptile/scales foamposite part of the Barkley Suns then they are not 3m

Saw the Suns and the Splatters (is that what people are calling the silver/blue?) at my local FTL today. They both look much nicer in person than I thought they would, although something about the orange highlights on the Suns looks off when they're a foot from your face. They look nice on foot though.

to each his own but i think these "suns" are weak.... Especially for 235... I mean purple is my favorite color 2 but these just arent doing it for me. Good luck to everyone trying to cop, should be easy for everyone who needs a pair.

Just won the raffle from local HOH and got a guaranteed pair for the 8s Happy i dont have to wake up early yay!!
For those saying this is available everywhere fo you know how many pairs your store got?? My hoh only got 25 so the way i see it its available at many stores but with limited quantity....

Ochochinco rocking them.
PLEASE THAT DUDE WAS WALKING AROUND PEMBROKE PINES MALL ON THE GRAPE RELEASE GOING SHOE STORE TO SHOE STORE TRYIN TO COP CUZ HE WAS LATE AND THEY SOLD HIS PAIRS AT 6PM.....

now he's just a common criminal.....#FREAKINLOSER
That fools got a warrant out for his arrest in Broward County
TRUTH

Last edited by a moderator:
holy smokes i won all 3 raffle i enterd (FTL, FTA, HOH)
laugh.gif
 but i only need 1 pair
ohwell.gif
 i guess nobody want these
happy.gif

Last edited:
Lighting is everything with these. Most shots make them look so bland and dull. Hopefully tomorrow when I get my hands on them they will look different.

Back
Top Bottom