NIKE Barkley Posite max

Jada isn't black :nerd: :wow:?

I really like these Gammas tho, one of my favorite cops all year. I usually don't do the "LOUD" kicks but these and the Platinum Brons have really impressed me over the last two months.

Jada isn't black :nerd: :wow:?

I really like these Gammas tho, one of my favorite cops all year. I usually don't do the "LOUD" kicks but these and the Platinum Brons have really impressed me over the last two months.

Well we have similar tastes so now I'm pumped to see these in person

Footaction in Garden State Plaza still has plenty of sizes. I walked in at like 8pm and copped an 11.5.. didnt wanna spend 235 on these, but when I saw them in person...I couldnt help it. and yes.. they run 1/2 sz big.

Whats going on fam..

Just did a local trade for these and had to put them on feet right away. went with 1/2 size down from my tts and they feel perfect.

good thing i didn't sleep on these.. one of the best barkleys.. here you guys go with on feet!!

Man, I haven't heard "Garden State Plaza" in over 10 years.. I miss NJ. |I

Footaction in Garden State Plaza still has plenty of sizes. I walked in at like 8pm and copped an 11.5.. didnt wanna spend 235 on these, but when I saw them in person...I couldnt help it. and yes.. they run 1/2 sz big.

:nthat:

GSP just switched up to that raffle system, I figured a lot of people weren't going to pick up their pairs

Gotta stop myself from making these impulse buys. Cant buy every dope colorway. Had to fall back on this one pricepoint is just to much.
same. I hope I dont regret passing on these gammas but I mean I already got 72s, eggs, and 6ers..anyone think I'd be able to trade my extra ds pair of eggplants for these gammas? seems like a fair trade to me..theyre both dope aand very unique. I really like this model shoe

The Suns definitely ran big. Rayguns did not. I can't speak on the Sixers or Eggplants.
dont own suns..I went tts on the first three cws and no probs
nthat.gif

Whats going on fam..

Just did a local trade for these and had to put them on feet right away. went with 1/2 size down from my tts and they feel perfect.

good thing i didn't sleep on these.. one of the best barkleys.. here you guys go with on feet!!

View media item 437728

Yup I'm gonna rock these all summer long, feeling that colorway:smokin

The welcome home, raffle around my way easy cop. Retail is killer but ol well been wanting these since first pics surfaced. As far as sizing I wear 12 in most jordans and 13 in foams, I get a 13 in these barkleys and fit fine imo.. wish sz12.5 was retailer available *kanye shrug*
View media item 437858

Didn't really care for the other colorways but something about these had my trigger finger ready :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom