NIKE Barkley Posite max

Anyone know if it's easier to cop on Footlockers EU site? I have a friend in Germany who's willing to cop these and the Kobe ASGs for me if I can't get them here in the states. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

They ended up really reflective, friend at Shiekh showed me a sneak peak, I'm swooping a pair.  Chucky B is the man to be!

Each day closer to the ASG and Raygun release I continue to hear more hype about these Barks and also the LBJ X around my local head-hood.  We'll see, hope they turn out to be what I am looling for in pure person.

As cool as I think these Rayguns are, I think I finally found a price point that's just too high to justify paying retail and tax for..

. I think u meant to post in the plastic 88 cement 3 thread? These actually comfortable and good quality for 2013

No actually I'm talking about the shoe that everyone here thought was hideous when it was first mentioned. But now that Nike has hyped it up and put a limited tag on it, everyone wants it. Sounds like the definition of hypebeasting if you ask me...

Is anyone interested in the Raygun destroyer jacket? Spot by me has it $100 below retail.

got my ticket this morning about 8 ppl in front of me arrived at spot around 715

--- i came for the Royal 1s anyway, all 8 were gettin barkposite

my store looked to have 3 pairs of each size, scooped an 11 but my true size is 10.5 , we'll see how they fit...

Ez cop come tomorrow morning
roll.gif

and Barkley Posites are
pimp.gif
 every CW

Back
Top Bottom