NIKE Barkley Posite max

Only one pair will ship if its da same shoe that was one pair per person. Happen to me first hand with the jet foams. It's gonna keep saying waiting approval until u call and pick one.

Ok, we all know these arent the galaxy foams..

ALL I am saying is, the damn shoe will be up there.

And as they become harder and harder to find, the price will go up even more.
as long as folks keep talking i guess they'll be up there. but they nowhere as limited as the foams, therefore i doubt it'll be hard to find these down the line. after looking at them a couple of times, the owners will get rid of them since they ugly as hell and they'll finally see that since the hype machine would've moved on. i might be wrong, but i dont think anyones gonna be checking for these unless they just want to have the compete set. noone will buy to rock em...i might be wrong, but i doubt it.

Only one pair will ship if its da same shoe that was one pair per person. Happen to me first hand with the jet foams. It's gonna keep saying waiting approval until u call and pick one.

Will they contact you first?

Is it likely that they will cancel both pairs?

What up bro. Lazy Sunday. The prices will be as high as possible for the next couple weeks, after that they'll sit. I could see some trades being done with some xi's

locally, i already got a couple of afm's/bron's/11's+cash offers for my extra chuckposites, didn't go for it since i already have 'em too

you'll get that trade man

I think so too... My only worry is that I might end up keeping both because I'm digging them so much. Looking at everyone's pics.... Smh so torn

What up bro. Lazy Sunday. The prices will be as high as possible for the next couple weeks, after that they'll sit. I could see some trades being done with some xi's
No way, I deff don't see that. I struck out on the Air Force Maxs but snagged 2 pairs of Barkleys. What is fair for someone to add to trade their AF Maxs for a pair of my Barkleys? 

No days off my dude, specially if u want that front cover..LMAO..

No XI, for me, but thats just bcuz I have them all already.

Cept the jams, but I sold the 2001s and the 09s..09s were junk compared to the 01 johns.

But Im not on the hunt for the 01s, been there done that.

Id take some china bron 9s tho..xmas johns too..and galaxy foams..

Better yet, Id wait for the corks and try to do something with those.

Let's say the Barkley's go for 500 right now. The xi's would at least go towards 300 of that. That leaves 200 extra to account for

An ASG shoe..Kobe Bron Or KD.
So their Air Force Max + their Kobe, Bron, or KD for my Barkleys. 

I feel like that will be hard to come by 
frown.gif
, but it would be a come up lol. 

So their Air Force Max + their Kobe, Bron, or KD for my Barkleys. 

I feel like that will be hard to come by 
frown.gif

, but it would be a come up lol. 

Most likely KD's being that there the least expensive of the 3.

But idk..

CK pg 3, yes I see, your'e right, I could see some XI's too. A DS 01 pair tho.

People have already been spending $400 for these, so for someone to spend $500 wouldn't be unheard of.  But 600? Yeah these WILL sit at 600.

I would trade my Barkley's for the Air Force Max plus $100 cash on their side.

Barkley's cost me $250 even and I know the AFM's were $150

Back
Top Bottom