Nike Basketball Christmas Day Sneaker Round Up with Chalk VI Release Details

Originally Posted by PR baller 23

Lebrons kicks are garbage, heaviest clunkiest ugliest shoe on the market. Kobe IVs baby

Let me guess, your around 5'5 130 lbs and wear a size 8 in mens. In that case your correct, lol.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Lebrons kicks are garbage, heaviest clunkiest ugliest shoe on the market. Kobe IVs baby

Let me guess, your around 5'5 130 lbs and wear a size 8 in mens. In that case your correct, lol.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

First off - let me guess, you don't know how to write very well; because it's spelled "you're". That's what you meant to type. Itmeans "you are".

Secondly - umm, dude, the Bron line is made for Bron. So unless you're putting up a 6'9" 260 lbs on the height/weight chart, no one needs to weara shoe with that much support and cush. I'm 6'2", 204, size 12 kicks, and I wear the Kobes or the Iverson line, usually AZK1. I love watching Bronplay, but I can't deal with his shoe line because it's customized for him.

Third - Nice emoticons.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

First off - let me guess, you don't know how to write very well: because it's spelled "you're". That's what you meant to type. It means "you are". Secondly - umm, dude, the Bron line is made for Bron. So unless you're putting up a 6'9" 260 lbs on the height/weight chart, no one needs to wear a shoe with that much support and cush. I'm 6'2", 204, size 12 kicks, and I wear the Kobes or the Iverson line, usually AZK1. I love watching Bron play, but I can't deal with his shoe line because it's customized for him.
Actually the VI's are amazingly light. Thanks for the grammar lesson BTW.

Originally Posted by tupac003

^ Chris...

My voice is still trying to recover from last night.

I didn't even know I was going to the game. Wife had the tickets in my stocking the whole time...LOL

Well the LO PE's will be out there. I just have to check the back channels.

With all the X-mas shoes I would think they would be smart enough to do a limited release of each shoe at HOH's. 60 pairs per store or so.

Dah well.
i wish they would release these and release more than 60 pairs to keep the resellers at bay....

Back
Top Bottom