Nike Basketball Huarache 09 - A Nike Considered Design Product

These are nice. I'm liking the possibilities on the color blocking. After getting my 2nd pair of 08 Volts, I never got around to buying another (maybe theall black still), but the '09 looks great and will be copped. Hopefully another voltage c/w is in order.

I dont like that "mudguard(?)"
eyes.gif

i like!....nice and simple court shoe. if performance is up to par and there wll be no worry about stitching and leather giving way, nice buy.....once its lessthan $100 (would be ironic that for a "recycled" material shoe that it goes any further than that, not even past $90!...If HD's retail at$109...these should be $85-90)

I don't hate the design, but I don't really love it either. But I do love the fact that it supposedly "uses Environmentally Preferred Materials(EPMs), with a high recycled content, wherever possible."

I think a lot of people are missing the point here.

ya design looks a little recycled and the shoe overall just looks too cheap...maybe because it is considered but still nike needs to make a better choice whenit comes to their basketball lines

IMO they fixed the things I didn't like about the 08.

Will cop if I can get an LO pe.

I like these better than the 08s, the 08 ankle strap reall bothered my ankle for some reason....also I like that they are somewhat environmentally friendly...

I'll have to see more pics of the actual product.

Can't wait to see the SMU NCAA for the tourney....

Back
Top Bottom