Nike Basketball Spring 2010 (LBJ7, ZKV)

Those BB3s look
pimp.gif
. Are those really the official Kobe 5s? If so, smh at Nike.

If those are the Kobe V's, I'm going to go load up on IVs.

Let's pray that they're take down versions.

the lebrons dont look all that great. i mean in pics they look sorta....cheap? and if those r the kobe sneakers..i dont know what to say, i just hope thosestripe looking things have some sorta material or technology behind them that does something for the shoe. i mean kobe has nothing to prove as he has done itall in terms of basketball ability and rings, so maybe the shoe is reflecting his personality right now where the shoe doesnt have to look all out banging butcompletely simple and non proving, but im sure mad comfortable and some sorta unseen technology in the sole.

skyposites AND bb3s are nice, but the price ain't
viis look good, especially all blacks

ambassador 2 doesnt look too bad. better than last year's and the game 5s thats for damn sure

lebron vii looks really really good to me

and those kobe take downs are
sick.gif

edit -

<--------------2000
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

Zoom Speed Lows look kind of like the Takedown versions of the KB IV's. Maybe the toebox got me too distracted...

That's what I thought too. I'm interested to see how the LBJ7 perform on court. BB3s look good.

the BB3's are hot, way nicer than the 2's ... maybe its cuz they look like the 1's. the lebrons look like they will be lighter, but are we gettingzoom or just max air?

the skyposistes looks pretty sick too.

Back
Top Bottom