Nike Blazer High Premium "Foamposite One"

On Wednesday, I posted pics of the EggplantFoamposite One-inspired Big Nikes. Nike has decided to continue this theme with the Nike Blazer High Premium.Instead of going with an Eggplant colorway, they decided to go return to the Foamposite's roots and use the OG Foamposite One color scheme. It has avarsity royal upper, contrasted by a black patent leather swoosh, and a black sole and strings. These should be in stores later this month.
More pics and info at Air 23.
nike_blazer_high_premium_varsity_royal_black_foamposite_one-1med.jpg

nike_blazer_high_premium_varsity_royal_black_foamposite_one-2med.jpg

nike_blazer_high_premium_varsity_royal_black_foamposite_one-3med.jpg

nike_blazer_high_premium_varsity_royal_black_foamposite_one-4med.jpg

nike_blazer_high_premium_varsity_royal_black_foamposite_one-5med.jpg

nike_blazer_high_premium_varsity_royal_black_foamposite_one-6med.jpg

More pics and info at Air 23.

Originally Posted by straight lux

not bad at all.
qft
but I have about 10 pairs of blazers Ive yet to wear once since I gained weight
ohwell.gif

gonna leave these alone unless the shininess looks insane in person.

Im tired of Foam inspired colorwayss... these, the big nike eggplant... how about these colorways on actuall positess.. maybe flightsss???????

I like these. Would def cop but since they seem 2 be HOH exclusive i wont worry about em. A Wii blazer sole swap would be ill.

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

Im tired of Foam inspired colorwayss... these, the big nike eggplant... how about these colorways on actuall positess.. maybe flightsss???????

I personally like the materials on more casual styled shoes since I dont really hoop like that any more. I dont need to walk around in such technical lookingshoes. its the best of both worlds for me. tech materials on a casual shoe.

Back
Top Bottom