Nike Blazer High Premium "Foamposite One"

happy.gif

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Originally Posted by bgizzle1186

If the midsole was clear = Purchased
same thing I said...I'd consider getting these and a pair of the Wii Blazers and swap the soles
That would be dope.

At first when I looked at it in my hand....Kinda wasn't feelin it....tried it on and looked in the mirror....
pimp.gif
It was also kinda dark in the HOH so Ithink in the sunlight these are going to shine something tough. VERY COMFORTABLE....It's like it had zoom air in the heal and the forefoot~not sure bout itso don't quote me....I really like that these are on that sleeper tip..should be an easy cop.....~~~ON A SIDE NOTE>> I also saw those Fusion13's.....I can't BELIEVE JB using such a great un-retroed colorway on straight trash...

I am a huge fan of blazers, but this colorway just isn't doin' it for me. I'll stick to the Foam Pro's

If I wore blazers I would buy these. They look awesome. So here in the past month I have seen two pairs of blazers that I actually like. The Loopwheelers andthese Foamposite Ones. But Im not a blazer person, so will pass. So to the Blazer people, these are visually appealing.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by L7OSER

I like these. Would def cop but since they seem 2 be HOH exclusive i wont worry about em. A Wii blazer sole swap would be ill.
I would love to see this.

Originally Posted by you go boy

i guess im the only 1 who thinks these are wack
you are not alone.

the way nike's going by the end of fiscal 2010 i'll probably hate foamposites.

my only request to nike: if you gonna %#$%%-out foams, LEAVE THE FLIGHTPOSITE BE!

Back
Top Bottom