Nike Blue Chip - Deron Williams & Brandon Roy

D Williams home are my fave's but those KDs are growing on me I have to say. I like the multi colored laces.

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

Just got my first 2 pairs from id4kicks. I ordered on Friday I think and they came today from Taiwan. Fastest they've ever been. I love this shoe. Has a very old school feel with the high cut tongue and vis air (haven't had just a vis air shoe since the True Blue retro). Kinda weak that the "B-Roy" is just a pressed vinyl decal instead of direct embroidery. Especially when they embroidered the 7. I'll be looking to scoop up as many of these as I can in the coming months.

Yes you read my mind but the price tag on the shoes are great but the nike swoosh feels cheap.

Just saw the D Williams in person .... it's ok but not something I'm going to spend $85 on. If I can get a nice deal I'd grab a pair. The blackbase colorway looks to be a better quality due to the nubuck but I don't want another black shoe.

Just saw the D Williams in person .... it's ok but not something I'm going to spend $85 on. If I can get a nice deal I'd grab a pair. The blackbase colorway looks to be a better quality due to the nubuck but I don't want another black shoe.

I just saw both Roy colorways and both D Will colorways at my local footlocker...
not the HOH footlocker either.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by 1and12

Can someone explain the Rudy Gay logo to me? I just don't get it...

Is it just 2 RGs back to back?
same for me
Supposed to be his initials.
2aabiiu.jpg

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

it makes his name R-U-D-Y
That's what I thought too, but here's what the creator of the logo said:
The project was to develop a logo for NBA player Rudy Gay for use on his footwear and apparel. The logo concept was based on Rudy's personal interests and inspirations.

The mark is composed of two letters: R and G. The letters are integrated together and then reflected to create a more aggressive composition.

What Rudy likes:
Ferocity (Lions)
Refined craft (streamline)
Sport
https://www.coroflot.com/public/individual_file.asp?individual_id=225380&portfolio_id=1614447&https://www.coroflot.com/...portfolio_id=1614447&

Back
Top Bottom