nike boots remix :: wale and weezy

i mean did yall really hear this track?

who is responsible for the beat again....

its hard...man.

geeesh.

wale and wayne....

15th? SMD?

ouch.

I officially think Wayne Smoke and Drank himself Mental. what the %$%% was he saying on this track?
tired.gif
but i mean it is Weezy, so definitely good for WALE's name.

Love the track but the OG smashes the remix. Is it just me or does Wayne come extremely weak on everyone elses track he hops on.......Hello Brooklyn, BarryBonds, ect. With the exception of Weatherman of course
pimp.gif

I was excited to hear it when I heard it when I was at home, but couldn't understand a thing Wayne was saying cause the brotha got everything bleeped outand seemed like he was rappin out of left field.

But again... the dude was on the remix. I had JUST read in Vibe or XXL how Weezy will do a remix with anyone as long as the cheddar is long.. So I guess Walegot a discount according the track Wayne laid down eh?

Has anyone heard the dipset (freekey and max b) version of nike boots? TERRIBLE!!!! I guess it's a good look for Wale if they're doing a song over oneof his beats though.

I'm guessing Nike had a part with the Wayne thing since they got this Nike Boots promotional tour going on.

And Mr Peso, I have to disagree with the guest apperance thing. Weezy has a lot of good guest appearances. The five million Khaled joints for example. SwizzBeats It's Me Snitches is one of my faves too. I admit, dude is hit or miss. But when he's on, it's craaaaaaazy. I definitely will be in thebuilding on the 15th.

True. All that drank is getting to him and you can tell. That XXL interview was damn near unreadable.

Point blank,

Hip-hop is in shambles right now. I can't even watch MTV Jams anymore (retired 106 and Park years ago).

If WALE! gets his game face on, he can run half (if not 3/4ths) of 2008.

That's right, I said it....... Am I still a hater now?
laugh.gif

Again, just my opinion -- But he really has no competition IF he gets his Bobby Knight on this year.

Is he that good? Or are hip-hop artists that bad now? That's for y'all to debate.

But, as I mentioned to "DCShoeChick" yesterday, if WALE! can get either a Swizz joint (imagine him on "Money In theBank"), Skateboard P beat, or Timbo joint, game is over...

Not only their beats, but their direction with his flow in the studio...

Too bad they don't take I.O.U.s as payment though...

Wayne's verse was TRASH, but still it is wayne so at least Wale is gettin his name out there...

Music business, like any other, is based off favors for people progressing...

Usually, a producer will have a price, but that can be made into an "I.O.U." for a new artist, or a favor in the future.

Example -- 'Ye did Brandi's "Talk About Our Love" and in return, she was on "Bring Me Down" on Late Registration...

Hope that makes sense...

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

dipset friends + hip hop sine 1978 + green lantern + MR Carter= wayne verse.... feel me

Unless I'm counting money or balancing my accounts, I suck at math...
laugh.gif

Anyone wanna clear this up for Pre-Algebra 001 (with no college credit) passing bammas like me?

basically the verse was a hookup

and from the content that is highly believable

Back
Top Bottom