Nike CEO Mark Parker's Office Vol. Toys, Toys, Toys....

pimp.gif

A magazine I work for uses the private office of the creator of Cranium. It's literally just like that. He has a bunch of Sonics memorabilia as well (like a Michael Cage bobblehead doll haha) and a whole rack of autographed game-worn shoes from NBA players. I'm telling you, that kind of office just sparks imagination.

A magazine I work for uses the private office of the creator of Cranium. It's literally just like that. He has a bunch of Sonics memorabilia as well (like a Michael Cage bobblehead doll haha) and a whole rack of autographed game-worn shoes from NBA players. I'm telling you, that kind of office just sparks imagination.

A office like that keeps your mind flowing creatively, give ideas (somewhat).. and keeps you in the 'zone'.   Might seem messy, but most creative people have cluttered up controlled chaos.  He's probably only reviewing papers and having meetings and out of that place real often anyhow 
laugh.gif
 .. wonder what his house looks like, probably just his office is decked out.

A office like that keeps your mind flowing creatively, give ideas (somewhat).. and keeps you in the 'zone'.   Might seem messy, but most creative people have cluttered up controlled chaos.  He's probably only reviewing papers and having meetings and out of that place real often anyhow 
laugh.gif
 .. wonder what his house looks like, probably just his office is decked out.

Back
Top Bottom