Nike CJ81 Trainer 3

Looks like the Radioactive pack is limited to 81 like the Megatron Rises Pack from last year. It's actually autographed and individually numbered this year though. Someone posted an unboxing video in the CJ81 2 thread (on mobile so I can't repost). Here's a screenshot though.

View media item 1542936

Last edited:
5 minutes to go on ndc...

CJ3-ELITE-LE-819430_481_A_PREM.jpg

im hoping for another transformers pack but this time do a optimus prime trainer 3 with autobot logos and a cj81 megatron with decepticon logos as a bo vs cj set that would be very dope

Kinda pissed I missed the pack. Was busy at work and wasn't at my computer at 10. I'm in line now but if there's only 81 packs I'm assuming it's a lost cause. Would've been nice to have both packs.

Hopefully they'll release the gloves individually. I need those :lol:.

Last edited:
those went fast oh well 400.00 for that aint worth it end up buying only container from ebay down the road

I thought cj2s had some ugly colorways. Those in the cj3 pack are by far more atrocious.

Last edited:
Colorway is :x (display and tin can is cool though) and will be $500 I assume. Collector's item for CJ diehards no doubt.

Didn't see it was $400, that's a deal lol jk

Last edited:
The price for the pack isn't THAT bad imo. It basically equals out to the combined retail price of everything.

Shoes and cleats are what, $130-$150 each? Plus the gloves which usually retail around $70-$100. That's about $350. Add in the case and (maybe) an autograph and it's well worth $400.

only one color released hold judgement till at least football season starts im sure they will drop 4th of july or red and black in these will be nice

Got real lucky today my buddy carted them for me. The autograph is authentic makes it a real collectible. Now I'll have to buy a pair to wear and keep this whole pack in tact

Would love the pack but I'm prob gna settle for just the shoes.

The case + It being an authentic autograph is so dope.

Just saw the second colorway releasing in June. Black with orange/red (think infrared) details. REALLY like this next colorway. I tried to take a picture, but they wouldn't let me. For those of you looking for a more traditional colorway, I think you'll be on board with this next one for sure.

Just saw the second colorway releasing in June. Black with orange/red (think infrared) details. REALLY like this next colorway. I tried to take a picture, but they wouldn't let me. For those of you looking for a more traditional colorway, I think you'll be on board with this next one for sure.

Mid or low?

Back
Top Bottom